It is sort of kind of gear (for the range)

SiliconSorcerer

post-3763-0-03130700-1564848099_thumb.jpg

post-3763-0-12549800-1564848076_thumb.jpg

post-3763-0-03835900-1564848129_thumb.jpg

Dino at the range, with Texas star, plate swing, and other stuff.

7 shots from 120 yards and what just a little medicine bottle will do so a shelf ;)

Going to build a hostage target next, have the head plates to swing behind the hostage have to figure out weights to get the best movement.

post-3763-0-79270500-1565025976_thumb.jpg

What I was using on the above.

Gee I need to take a picture of the rifle, never thought of that. It's a blaser R93 tactical with Leopold BDC scope. There were 50 sent in for police training I got one of those "diverted" I'm not sure any more of the first version made the US.

something like this.

• 3 months later...

Wow! Be proud, that looks like a great place to shoot and not have to deal with strangers. Jealous.

thanks, I'd just like to start spending more time shooting than building.

However if I could find a small trailer... Building a movable heated shooting shack on top would be cool.

Or build a bunker in the back of end of the basin into the hill.

I did have to deal with one stranger who shot his 223 into my 22 spinners. Frankly I wouldn't care if people stopped by and shot at stuff but to ruin stuff on a free range, what a ******. I'd be adding stuff. I've aligned my rifle and pistol range and targets that stops long range to anything not AR500 most everything is but I don't want rifle hitting my spinning infrastructure. Most can survive but ...

It's in Morris which isn't a bad drive, it's hard to find much closer to even work with in Chicagoland....

Archived