A Golden Opportunity

chicago

Dear Politicians of Illinois,

Concealed Carry in ILLINOIS is now inevitable. 49 states allow concealed carry for self defense. ILLINOIS DOES NOT. With the bad economy Illinois crime rates are starting to skyrocket, especially in Chicago. The people are awakening to that fact. The support by the People of Illinois for concealed carry is growing exponentially and gun sales are booming.

Why not preemptively change the bad political strategy of not supporting concealed carry before it is too late for you? If you do not begin to support concealed carry in Illinois you may risk isolating yourselves from the will of the people. That will equal a bad political outcome for your future campaigns. It does not take a political science or law degree to figure this one out.

post-3640-133321728748.jpg

The anti;s simply laugh at this stuff.

It's not the anti's that I'm targeting. It's the handful that are on the fence. That tiny group would've brought us a super majority victory last year. Right?

I don't believe in fence sitters. I firmly believe that everyone in politics has a firm belief in the 2nd or a firm belief against it. The people who are the supposed "fence sitters" are the ones just waiting to see who has the best offer for them to toss their morals and beliefs out the window and sell out.

The anti;s simply laugh at this stuff.

It's not the anti's that I'm targeting. It's the handful that are on the fence. That tiny group would've brought us a super majority victory last year. Right?

I don't believe in fence sitters. I firmly believe that everyone in politics has a firm belief in the 2nd or a firm belief against it. The people who are the supposed "fence sitters" are the ones just waiting to see who has the best offer for them to toss their morals and beliefs out the window and sell out.

Sorry, I don't believe for one second that all of the politicians have firm beliefs about 2A. (You really have that much faith in every individual in Illinois politics?) History has proven that politicians everywhere are extremely prone to "flip flopping" and "shifting with the political winds" and "selling out. Politicians want to be on the winning side. It gives them a better standing. Nobody want to be associated with the "loser".

Whether or not it is right or wrong is kind of irrelevant to me. My main concern is to get HB0148, HB5745 passed.

Archived