Photo

Speaking of the “immigrant children” and the Trump admin.....

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 steveTA1983

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:29 PM

Anyone remember this? And its from the lefts beloved NYT.

Whenever anyone talks about Trump and immigrant kids, show them this (at least his admin isnt giving them to human traffickers)

1/28/16
http://www.nytimes.c...eport-says.html

WASHINGTON The Department of Health and Human Services placed more than a dozen immigrant children in the custody of human traffickers after it failed to conduct background checks of caregivers, according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

Examining how the federal agency processes minors who arrive at the border without a guardian, lawmakers said they found that it had not followed basic practices of child welfare agencies, like making home visits.

The Senates Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations opened its inquiry after law enforcement officials uncovered a human trafficking ring in Marion, Ohio, last year. At least six children were lured to the United States from Guatemala with the promise of a better life, then were made to work on egg farms. The children, as young as 14, had been in federal custody before being entrusted to the traffickers.

Then again, the left always accuses its opponents of their wrongdoings

5/27/18
https://www.washingt...e-outraged-now/

Reports of federal authorities losing track of nearly 1,500 immigrant children in their custody. Scathing criticism over children being taken from their migrant parents at the border. Proposed rallies.

In the recent days, outrage about treatment of children taken into U.S. custody at the Southwest border has reached a fever pitch, exploding in a barrage of tweets and calls to action with the hashtags #WhereAreTheChildren and #MissingChildren.

^^So, when was this study done?

From October to December 2017, HHS called 7,635 children the agency had placed with sponsors, and found 6,075 of the children were still living with their sponsors, 28 had run away, five had been deported and 52 were living with someone else. The rest were missing, said Steven Wagner, acting assistant secretary at HHS.

Theyre trying to blame the Trump administration during its first year for it.........

#2 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

Also, if anyone shows you the “heart wrenching” pic (passed around by lots of lefty sources)

gAqBI81.jpg

Show them this

jWDcAyf.jpg

#3 BobPistol

• Members
  • 8,383 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:48 PM

Illegal aliens are not immigrants.   If their children are illegals too, they're not immigrant children either. 

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#4 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:49 PM

Illegal aliens are not immigrants.   If their children are illegals too, they're not immigrant children either.

You know what I meant lol

#5 kk5

• Members
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:00 PM

Just the media chasing the new shiny object. Trump plays the dems like a fiddle

Edited by kk5, 19 June 2018 - 08:01 PM.

Surrender, Like HE Double Hockey Sticks

#6 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:19 PM

Just the media chasing the new shiny object. Trump plays the dems like a fiddle

+1000!!!!

And they take the bait Every. Single. Time.

#7 BobPistol

• Members
  • 8,383 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:25 PM

This reminds me of another trick that the LWW media played by showing a selective part of the picture.

http://www.zombietim...f_a_photograph/

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#8 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

This reminds me of another trick that the LWW media played by showing a selective part of the picture.

http://www.zombietim...f_a_photograph/

Or don’t forget all of those people fleeing Syria for Europe. Their journey is horrific and many drown!

q4k9SnO.jpg

Oops.....
BD7rd69.jpg

#9 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

I have many other things of proof of lies we are being fed by the MSM and their buddies. Ill end the off topic talk with this. The same girl rescued by 3 DIFFERENT MEN.......

PzoC6qh.jpg

Now, when this came out and was questioned (reminder, none of the pics were aired on the same broadcast), CNN said well, first pic was a rescuer from attack area, Second was a worker trying to locate a family member, third is being reunited with her dad. Plausible, but with all the fake news out there.....

Edited by steveTA1983, 19 June 2018 - 08:49 PM.

#10 chicagoresident

• 1,593 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

That's a Syrian white helmet, look into them. We literally are involved in the Syrian war due to a small group of new media savy European ex Syrians. The entire flow of anti Assad media has come from that group.

The good and the bad of social media is that it's given nobodies access to spread yellow journalism capable of starting wars.

#11 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:47 PM

That's a Syrian white helmet, look into them. We literally are involved in the Syrian war due to a small group of new media savy European ex Syrians. The entire flow of anti Assad media has come from that group.
The good and the bad of social media is that it's given nobodies access to spread yellow journalism capable of starting wars.

I know ALL about the white helmets and their tricks/makeup effects ;)

p9MyPjH.jpg
d0gYUq0.jpg

And dont worry, this isnt real gore, only makeup to gain sympathy for their cause
n6jFpUa.jpg

I should start a new thread on this stuff alone sometime, as the American public is being lied to by much of whats really going on in the world

Edited by steveTA1983, 19 June 2018 - 09:53 PM.

#12 TomKoz

• 3,646 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:37 PM

I DON’T care what your skin color is.
I DON’T care what your race is.
I DON’T even care what your politics is!

Do NOT enter my Country ILLEGALLY!!!

IF you enter my Country ILLEGALLY - even with kids - GTFO !!

BUILD The Wall !! STOP anyone BEFORE THEY (even kids) enter into My Country !!
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#13 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:18 AM

Agree with all points

#14 LarryL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:34 AM

No different for U.S. citizens, parents break the law, they go to jail, children are left at home.

NRA Life Member

Gun Owners of America Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Illinois Approved Concealed Carry Instructor

#15 Twostarrz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:51 AM

1000% agree

#16 Twostarrz

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:53 AM

No different for U.S. citizens, parents break the law, they go to jail, children are left at home.

This exact line of reasoning has made me a “stupid racist scum” for days now. I will never understand how being pro-America and pro-border enforcement is racist but so be it.

#17 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• Members
  • 13,131 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

First it was a video from 2005.
Then it was “Russian collusion “ whatever that might mean.
Then it was Stormy Daniels from an incident 10+ years ago
Now it’s caged children.
Next week it will be something else.

The Democrats just cannot get over this big dunce beating the best the Democrat party had to offer.
It will continue use unabated until January 2025.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#18 vito

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:46 AM

Its obvious that the Left keeps trying to find a weakness in Trump's armor that will allow them to bring him down. I fear that maybe, just maybe, this is the "Achilles heel" that they have been searching for. The media and all the Trump haters have jumped on this bandwagon with a fervor that makes even the anti-gun crowd envious. I would not be so worried other than the fact that already numerous Republicans have folded under the pressure and are saying that "something must be done" to stop the separation of children from their parents. The fact that the Left has yet to come up with a viable tactic for handling these illegals is irrelevant. They are hoping to ride this issue through the midterm elections and gain control of the House, if not the Senate. I fear that even Trump will not be able to maintain his stance and will cave, and we will still not have the Wall, still not have a ban on chain migration, still not have and end to the visa lottery system, and still be providing incentive for millions more of these illegal invaders to come into our country. The Democrats are thrilled that they are flooding the nation with Latino poor and uneducated people to whom they can promise benefits that the rest of us pay for, while then pushing to legalize them and allowing them to vote. The goal is obviously a permanent Democrat majority, and I am not very optimistic that Trump and those of us that support him will be able to prevail. 

Retired U.S. Army and Veteran of the Vietnam conflict

NRA Life Member

Fully retired!

#19 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:02 AM

Its obvious that the Left keeps trying to find a weakness in Trump's armor that will allow them to bring him down. I fear that maybe, just maybe, this is the "Achilles heel" that they have been searching for. The media and all the Trump haters have jumped on this bandwagon with a fervor that makes even the anti-gun crowd envious. I would not be so worried other than the fact that already numerous Republicans have folded under the pressure and are saying that "something must be done" to stop the separation of children from their parents. The fact that the Left has yet to come up with a viable tactic for handling these illegals is irrelevant. They are hoping to ride this issue through the midterm elections and gain control of the House, if not the Senate. I fear that even Trump will not be able to maintain his stance and will cave, and we will still not have the Wall, still not have a ban on chain migration, still not have and end to the visa lottery system, and still be providing incentive for millions more of these illegal invaders to come into our country. The Democrats are thrilled that they are flooding the nation with Latino poor and uneducated people to whom they can promise benefits that the rest of us pay for, while then pushing to legalize them and allowing them to vote. The goal is obviously a permanent Democrat majority, and I am not very optimistic that Trump and those of us that support him will be able to prevail.

Dont listen to the MSM and never Trumpers. They are betting EVERYTHING on this, as its all they have. They are using the emotional approach yet again

https://www.youtube....h?v=DKuIjT-k-C8

Edited by steveTA1983, 20 June 2018 - 10:03 AM.

#20 soundguy

• 5,513 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:44 AM

POTUS just caved... will sign EO to keep families together.

I can hardly wait for national CC.
Life is a cooperative venture... That's what makes it work.

#21 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:28 AM

Just see what the EO says first. Im still waiting on the Bumpstock EO he said he would sign months ago.......

And if it means keeping families together in detonation centers, Im cool with that

Edited by steveTA1983, 20 June 2018 - 11:29 AM.

#22 Talonap

• Members
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:48 AM

Just see what the EO says first. Im still waiting on the Bumpstock EO he said he would sign months ago.......

And if it means keeping families together in detonation centers, Im cool with that

Yes, keep them together and send them all back at one time!

#23 fxdpntc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

The ideal solution would be, that the reunification takes place on the tarmac of any airport inside their country of origin.

NRA Life Member

ISRA Life Member

USPSA Life Member

USMC 68-69

#24 Twostarrz

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:20 PM

The ideal solution would be, that the reunification takes place on the tarmac of any airport inside their country of origin.

+1
This way of thinking isnt heartless, its American.

Edited by Twostarrz, 20 June 2018 - 12:20 PM.

#25 jim123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:33 PM

I know ALL about the white helmets and their tricks/makeup effects ;)

p9MyPjH.jpg
d0gYUq0.jpg

And dont worry, this isnt real gore, only makeup to gain sympathy for their cause
n6jFpUa.jpg

I should start a new thread on this stuff alone sometime, as the American public is being lied to by much of whats really going on in the world

Please do.

#26 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:42 PM

I know ALL about the white helmets and their tricks/makeup effects ;)p9MyPjH.jpgd0gYUq0.jpg
And dont worry, this isnt real gore, only makeup to gain sympathy for their causen6jFpUa.jpg
Please do.

I’ll do it later tonight, it’s mostly old news, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s new to you

#27 quackersmacker

• 1,753 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:55 PM

He did not cave.  He got them all whipped up, and now he's the solution.  It's just a different cast of characters.  Can you spell "Little Rocket Man?"     Trump knows exactly what he's doing.  And who might be fooled.........

Life Member --- NRA
Life Member --- Second Amendment Foundation
Member        --- ISRA
Member        --- Single Action Shooting Society    [Lt John Dunbar]
Member        --- Aurora Sportsmen's Club
Member        --- Tri County Gun Club

Fellow Members:  Please consider making at least an annual $25 contribution to this fine organization, which has proven its worth -----and you will then become a member of the Supporting Members Team.   In this case, it's definitely about putting your money where your mouth is!   And, getting results.  Who knows what the future holds.....these may just be some of the best dollars you'll ever spend.

#28 vito

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

Even if true, the media will portray it as Trump caving on the issue and as a big win for the Democrats. He will get zero praise for solving a problem. The issue was never the kids, it was always just another tool to use to try to destroy Trump. 

Retired U.S. Army and Veteran of the Vietnam conflict

NRA Life Member

Fully retired!

#29 steveTA1983

• 1,825 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:06 PM

Even if true, the media will portray it as Trump caving on the issue and as a big win for the Democrats. He will get zero praise for solving a problem. The issue was never the kids, it was always just another tool to use to try to destroy Trump.

He just signed the EO. It states that families WILL BE DETAINED at the borders and not separated. MSM/Democrats’ move now

#30 fxdpntc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

It's Misdirection. In regards to the OIG report and testimony by the IG, current Director and Comey. McCabe, the former Assistant Director has pled the Fifth to a Senate Committee. 

Think about that. An Assistant Director of the FBI feels the need to invoke his Fifth Amendment rights.

NRA Life Member

ISRA Life Member

USPSA Life Member

USMC 68-69

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users