Welcome IllinoisCarry Supporting Team Members!

Molly B.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! We have had an explosion of new and renewing Supporting Team Members!! Thank you to all for your support of IllinoisCarry and our efforts!!!

Jeffrey, Unclog1776, flw, Joebie, rott, 3545, brianj, TRQ, cls74, BrowningHP, AOJ, kc9sdo, NonDescript, Mastiff, WindyCityGuy, Ashes, RacerDave6, deerhuntre, shawby1, pdpsc, RINGKINGS, SCOTTY2TOES, Theodolite, Hoffsoft, tkroenlein, Joeyl, ghk012

• 1 month later...
Catching up on congratulating all our new and renewing Supporting Team Members!! We greatly appreciate all the good folks who support IllinoisCarry and our efforts to bring Right to Carry to Illinois! Our sincere thanks to:sweeper13, spu69, cypress72, Illinoiscc, boog, Simo Hayha, d38runner, Ilannoyed, franky4fngrs, cdemarse, livetoride89, mrpapageorgio, Scots, gangrel, j2dawson, w9trb, 1911, Law of Self Defense, Double-J, tms119, jpearson, sw59, Stavros31, Laity1, mauserme, Ron, lowhouse5, stl2020, F12Mahon

• 1 month later...

With all the legislative action going on, I have been remiss in thanking everyone for becoming or renewing their Supporting Team memberships! Thank you to each and everyone of you! We couldn't do what we do without your support!

HurselBrian, Robeman1957, jrex, Cec, BRD 228, TheDaveFactor, Bud, Getzapped, blazzinbird, Skorpius, Fubar, Hi Impact, bobkrimm, seattlebound, output, ilphil, mjw45, VVelox, X Ring, Cougar8000

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A Very Special Thank You to LOU for all his support and contributions to this effort - from just about day one!

{LOU} That's a hug for Lou!

Molly B.

Hey, where's MY hug?!?

I know LOU's special and he's done tons more than I have, for a lot longer than I have, but...

I feel left out.

{sniff}

Frank,

Hugs can be bought. That "Molly Hug" was expensive but well worth it!

Seriously, I've been at this for over 9 years here plus other places before IC.

I made a special "Victory Contribution." I'm just thrilled to we finally broke through the Chicago Machine wall.

A Very Special Thank You to LOU for all his support and contributions to this effort - from just about day one!

{LOU} That's a hug for Lou!

Molly B.

Hey, where's MY hug?!?

I know LOU's special and he's done tons more than I have, for a lot longer than I have, but...

I feel left out.

{sniff}

Frank,

Hugs can be bought. That "Molly Hug" was expensive but well worth it!

Seriously, I've been at this for over 9 years here plus other places before IC.

I made a special "Victory Contribution." I'm just thrilled to we finally broke through the Chicago Machine wall.

I don't doubt you deserve it. I am extremely grateful for all the hard work and contributions you have put forth. I know my own efforts pale in comparison. I didn't mean to belittle your well-deserved recognition.

I was just poking a little fun at Molly.

-- Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Archived