Renewal help needed

I am a a CC instructor, so I am a bit embarrassed for not knowing the answer to this question, but it's the first time I have had this problem.

One of my former clients had contacted me stating that he received notice that his 3 hr. renewal application has been determined to be incomplete. Specifically:

"Submitted training certificate is unreadable"

It appears he printed his name a little sloppy.

He has tried unsuccessfully to log back into the state web site to enter a corrected document, he has forgotten his password or other log in information and can't get in.

My question is - what do we do now?

I have tried calling the S.P. without success. I am sure others have encountered this problem, so the answer should be a simple one, I hope.

I always print the student names, they get to sign the certs.

And how long ago was he logged in?

Just saying if he forgot that fast he should be writing down user names and passwords.

There is a number here some where that is better than the one you MAY be calling!

There is always the ask_ccl@ e-mail address

And if that doesn't work....PM MollyB here thru the forums and get her involved, she’s the champ!

Maybe that's what I should do. I fill out my necessary info. and let the customer do his portion. Yes, he may need to write down things he needs to remember, but that doesn't help him at this point.

What is this phone number you are referring to?

So the forgot password link doesnt work for him either?

He can register a new userid that should link up his info.

There was a direct ISP number and an ISP web support number posted before but not helpful according to people who tried using it. Any other numbers I dont think have been publicly posted.

...and reports say to not expect an answer from the email address either.

I help people submit their applications online. When they set up an appointment with me, I provide them a list of things to bring with. DL, FOID, fingerprint scan number (if applicable), residence address history, email addy, training cert, credit card, paper, pencil, and something to put all relevant docs into like a folder or large ziploc bag. They choose their login ID, password, and security Q&A, and I insist they write them down. Often times the writing is illegible and I offer to write for them just in case of problems later and I end up needing to decipher it.

Archived