I'm pouting because my application is still under review and/or has not arrived OFFICIAL thread.

GcDm2010

Applied 5/11

Under Board Review starting 6/13

Still under Board Review as of 7/24

The anxiety is killing me! :no:

8/20 - still under Board review with no letters since the first "you are going under Board Review" way back on June 13. I have no idea at this point. Approaching 120 days soon.

You might want to ask Molly or Todd to check into this for you. Without re-reading the FCC Act, I think the Review Board only has 30 days to render a decision on an objection. Looks like you are over 60 days and counting since going under Board Review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Applied 6/14 with no prints

Still under review as of 30 minutes ago... does anyone know if they go by 120 straight days from application or do they use 120 business days?

At least I got to carry over the weekend in the free state of Missouri... even able to buy ammo without having to show 3 ID's and a blood sample.

Still under review as of 30 minutes ago... does anyone know if they go by 120 straight days from application or do they use 120 business days?

At least I got to carry over the weekend in the free state of Missouri... even able to buy ammo without having to show 3 ID's and a blood sample.

It's 120 calendar days

ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

as of 10/02/14.... now, the longest wait begins... the USPS.

Applied 8/23 with prints Ap# 97,XXX under review.

(Did get my Florida permit in, Applied for it on 8/27)

Just went active today. Checked this morning 8:00 a.m. and status was still under review, checked just now and active. Hope the printer doesn't break.

Got mine in the mail Monday Oct. 6. Carrying ever since... :clap:

Archived