The truth about how Giffords Courage got started

steveTA84

Don't they have to report where millions of dollars in revenue is coming from to the IRS? I don't see it in the documents.

Thats the kicker

Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund is the 501©(3) affiliate of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund, a 501©(4) gun control advocacy group.

Theyre not required to disclose their donors

Wow, so whoever has the most money wins and can impose their will on the people? The Constitution and people's rights don't matter anymore, very progressive. The US criticizes other countries about corruption but is the most corrupt country in the world where corruption is legal.

Bloomberg is again making noises indicating he is thinking of a Presidential run in 2020. He is rich enough to throw so much money into the race that his opponents will be drowned out. He comes across, to the typical apathetic voter, as a bright guy that just wants to make things better. He scares me much more than did Hilary Clinton. Bloomberg is 76 and seemingly in good health. With close to $50 billion dollars and his obvious zealotry for gun control, he may be the most dangerous man in America for gun owners.

Bloomberg is again making noises indicating he is thinking of a Presidential run in 2020. He is rich enough to throw so much money into the race that his opponents will be drowned out. He comes across, to the typical apathetic voter, as a bright guy that just wants to make things better. He scares me much more than did Hilary Clinton. Bloomberg is 76 and seemingly in good health. With close to $50 billion dollars and his obvious zealotry for gun control, he may be the most dangerous man in America for gun owners.

He is extremely power hungry and dangerous to more than just gun owners

Shannon Watts used to be known as Shannon Troughton, and was chosen as one of the "40 under Forty" industry movers and shakers by PR Week magazine just before she "stayed at home" that December afternoon.

Great write-up at GunFreeZone: Shannon Watts - the plastic gardener that highlights the difference between stay-at-home mommy Watts and the PR pro Troughton.

How professional?

Vice President, Corporate Communications
WellPoint December 2005 – December 2008 (3 years 1 month)
Led communications team for the country’s largest health benefits company and provided communications support for the country’s highest ranking female chief executive officer. Responsible for enterprise-wide media relations, including investor relations.

DIrector, Global Communications

GE Healthcare 2004 – 2006.

Director, Global Public & Corporate Affairs, Monsanto Corporation

Vice President, Corporate and Public Affairs at Fleishman-Hillard

Public Affairs Officer at Missouri State Government

and a scathing review here: Attitude Change Propaganda: Gun Violence, a PR Executive and whopping lies, which includes the following description:

"In short, Shannon “Watts” Troughton is a ruthless high dollar public relations hired gun."

• 2 weeks later...

"Bloomberg is a true believer in using government power to influence the health habits of citizens. Hes perturbed by soda. As New Yorks mayor, he tried to ban jumbo-sized sugary drinks, a move rejected by the courts. Bloomberg contributed millions to pass soda taxes in Philadelphia, San Francisco and elsewhere. Now hes pouring money into Chicago broadcast ads and mailers while promising to spend whatever it takes to support the campaigns of County Board members who may face anti-soda tax opponents in 2018."

The Big Gulp Ban was an insight into Bloomberg's mindset, he initially asked the city council to pass the ban, stating he didn't have the authority to do it himself, but then the council declined to ban them he did it himself anyway. The ends always justify the means for him

He has the mindset of a tyrant and thinks he can do anything he wants and get away with it.

In other words, a good description of Bloomie-boy would be "a meglo-manic Adolph Hitler wanna-be".

Seems fitting, don't you think?

I don’t think Bloomie would stand a chance. I believe our current Prez has screwed whatever chance an outsider, ANY outsider, had of coming in and getting elected. Those in the clans will do everything in their power to keep it in the clan — they’ve seen what happens when you go outside....

Bloomberg is a hypocrite (he has armed security) and egomaniac (he had the law changed in NY so he could have a third term as mayor). I'm sure in a no holds barred debate, Trump would eat him alive.

Bloomberg is made out of McDonald's cheeseburgers?

I mean, I knew he was bad for you, but I just didn't know the true composition.

Archived