Renewal While Deployed

kyle50cal

Had a question come my way about renewing FCCL while being deployed with the military. I had my driver's licence expire overseas and I had a card mailed to me from the SoS stating they know Im deployed and gave me a grace period to renew. I'm not sure that exists for FCCL. I'm going to see what you folks have to say before I move onto the next step. I'd really hate to see people have problems with their legal status just because they couldn't renew while deployed.

Had a question come my way about renewing FCCL while being deployed with the military. I had my driver's licence expire overseas and I had a card mailed to me from the SoS stating they know Im deployed and gave me a grace period to renew. I'm not sure that exists for FCCL. I'm going to see what you folks have to say before I move onto the next step. I'd really hate to see people have problems with their legal status just because they couldn't renew while deployed.

I’d try to email the ISP and/or your state rep with a copy of your orders. Ask for an extension.

Or take the renewal class now and renew online at the proper time or have someone do it for you online if you’re in the field, away from computers.

If hes deployed now how does he get the renewal class?

I wouldnt over charge to fly over and give it in the field, on the front lines as it were.

But that class would be the most expensive renewal in the history of man kind........lol

Skype classroom session. Use a web cam to record the quals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wouldnt over charge to fly over and give it in the field, on the front lines as it were.

But that class would be the most expensive renewal in the history of man kind........lol

Taking the renewal class while deployed is an issue in itself. My OP was about actually applying for a renewal while being deployed. Not all deployments are the same and internet lugeries can be unpredictable.for example, person takes renewal class prior to deployment. While on deployment, internet is not available.

Taking the renewal class while deployed is an issue in itself. My OP was about actually applying for a renewal while being deployed. Not all deployments are the same and internet lugeries can be unpredictable.for example, person takes renewal class prior to deployment. While on deployment, internet is not available.

That’s the second part of my reply. Take the course before deployment. Fill out and upload all the forms on the site. I uploaded my forms 2 months before I paid and submitted them.

Have a trusted person login and pay at the appropriate time.

Archived