Official: Post Up Your 30 Day Letters... Most Wins!

Windermere

Just a hunch, but since the 'Super lawyer', former ISP director, chairman of the CCLRB appears to travel extensively for his job, I'm guessing things aren't going to get much faster in clearing up the backlog.

Yes, Dart is plugging up the works by objecting to just about every application out of Crook county, but one would hope the board is committing every free moment of their day to restoring denied rights.

$37k is a full time job for many people.

Just a hunch, but since the 'Super lawyer', former ISP director, chairman of the CCLRB appears to travel extensively for his job, I'm guessing things aren't going to get much faster in clearing up the backlog.

Yes, Dart is plugging up the works by objecting to just about every application out of Crook county, but one would hope the board is committing every free moment of their day to restoring denied rights.

Oh, ye of little faith . . . we aren't done yet.

I read someplace that only about 1% of CCL applications receive objections statewide but 2% do in Cook County. That's hardly most of them, if those figures are right, but it does show Dart is objecting more than others.

I read someplace that only about 1% of CCL applications receive objections statewide but 2% do in Cook County. That's hardly most of them, if those figures are right, but it does show Dart is objecting more than others.
Crazy! I'd just like to know why mine even received a objection when the state has given me since I've applied. My perc card----and I passed homeland security background check.

Crazy! I'd just like to know why mine even received a objection when the state has given me since I've applied. My perc card----and I passed homeland security background check.

frankly, the state of illinois does not care about what background checks you passed... they have their own rules

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe someone from Southern Illinois should sue Dart in their county. He is clogging the system in a willful and wanton manner to deny their rights. Do it in crook county and it will be in court for decades.

ironically, i received my tenth letter today and i happened to check my status right after opening the mail and i am back under review

That is great news.

• 3 weeks later...

I have received 4 letters stating that an additional 30 days is needed. I have also received a letter, after the first one stating that there was an objection, which says that my appeal has been granted and my CCL is being processed and will arrive in a separate mailing. Since then I have gotten 4 letters stating more time is needed. I really dont understand whats going on. I have a PERC and FOID to which the PERC was obtained while waiting on CCL. Can you please help me with my situation. I would more than appreciate some type of help or guidance as to whats going on or what I need to do. Thank you very much in advance.

I have received 4 letters stating that an additional 30 days is needed. I have also received a letter, after the first one stating that there was an objection, which says that my appeal has been granted and my CCL is being processed and will arrive in a separate mailing. Since then I have gotten 4 letters stating more time is needed. I really dont understand whats going on. I have a PERC and FOID to which the PERC was obtained while waiting on CCL. Can you please help me with my situation. I would more than appreciate some type of help or guidance as to whats going on or what I need to do. Thank you very much in advance.

I have perc card too. FOID and TWIC card (needed to work offshore) massive background check for it.

I'm on my 10th 30day notice :(

What does your status show online?

I have perc card too. FOID and TWIC card (needed to work offshore) massive background check for it.

When did you apply I'm on my 8th letter applied 03/15 smh

3/29/15

My status says under board review.

What does your status show online?

My status shows under board review...

I applied 7/15 with electronic prints

Oh, ye of little faith . . . we aren't done yet.

Hope it involves this: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1983

Archived