Photo

VA is going south (no pun intended) fast after resistance to gun control

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 357

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 02:44 PM

With the sheriffs refusing to enforce the insane gun control there, new bill pre-filled. Any law enforcement entity that will not enforce will be terminated and unable to work in public services sector for one year
https://lis.virginia...xe?201 ful HB67

Scare tactics, nothing they can do. They should be terminated for violating their oath of office and investigatd and prosecuted by the Justice Department.
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
James Madison

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#32 InterestedBystander

• Supporting Members Team
  • 7,071 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 05:05 PM

I knew things had not been going well there lately at the city and state levels but didnt realize how bad until I started reading threads on arfcom.

They have a lobby day in Jan with people from all over the US potentially going in the terms of 15000+. They are pretty active and not taking this quietly which is encouraging. Their sanctuary county list has expanded greatly.

PSA is selling a VA lower with a portion going to the VCDL.

Screen_Shot_2019-12-06_at_11_37_00_AM-11

Edited by InterestedBystander, 14 December 2019 - 05:09 PM.

NRA Life Member; ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
SAF Member; GOA Member
🇺🇸

#33 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 07:44 AM

This mornings's count in Virginia:

86% of counties, cities, and towns in the state.
"The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."

~Frederick Douglass~

#34 chislinger

• Members
  • 6,727 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:37 AM

This mornings's count in Virginia:

86% of counties, cities, and towns in the state.

Let's just hope the people in those counties actually go out and vote in November. More than half of them didn't even bother to vote this year.
"I'm not worried about following the U.S. Constitution." - Washington County, Alabama Judge Nick Williams

#35 mrmagloo

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:52 PM

Sure would be nice to see folks in IL get this fired up.

#36 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:36 PM

Sure would be nice to see folks in IL get this fired up.

It's beginning to heat up again, my inboxes have been busy with info requests. I hope the Virginians are a catalyst, and they seem to be: two counties each in Kentucky and Tennessee passed theirs this week already.
"The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."

~Frederick Douglass~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users