SAFR '10- Second Amendment Freedom Rally - Photos, media links

jobes

Lou, I'm pretty sure you took 2,000 pictures.....

where's the rest!?

thumbsup.png

Yup, I did take quite a few but I they're too big so I have to resize each on if I want to upload them.

Here is one I really enjoyed. This CPD officer tracked down Otis and personally thanked him. The Chicago cops are behind us!!

post-51-127896472894.jpg

Lou, I'm pretty sure you took 2,000 pictures.....

where's the rest!?

thumbsup.png

Yup, I did take quite a few but I they're too big so I have to resize each on if I want to upload them.

Here is one I really enjoyed. This CPD officer tracked down Otis and personally thanked him. The Chicago cops are behind us!!

lou, if had had say, a photobucket account, they have a bulk uploader feature where you can automatically resize ALL of your images WHILE they are being uploaded.

makes it super easy

If you want, I can host your SAFR collection so you may more easily link them here.....

Go to NRAnews.com > News & Programming > Program guide > July 15 > Daily News

Hey!! That's my car, and my DAD getting into it in the background at the start of the interview!!! Just after we unloaded the signs, he was moving the car to the parking garage before it got towed....

I have to tell him he made it to NRAnews!!!

I turned HIM on to the NRA....

This CPD officer tracked down Otis and personally thanked him. The Chicago cops are behind us!!

That photo put a lump in my throat. Our officers are out gunned and out manned by the gangstas who run chi-town. My heart goes out to them each and every day. When will chi-town politicians wake up and smell the gun powder. B)

Archived