Frog Lube

boog

I met Ed from Tactical Santa (see banner above) at an NRA Personal Protection Class last weekend. He raved about this froglube stuff and I thought I would give it a try. I put it on my Sig 226 and several ar bolts, I just got back from the range and put 150 rounds through my sig. It's not even a little bit dirty, I just took a rag and wiped off my gun. that's it. Great product. I will be getting more from him on the 23rd when we get our NRA Rifle instructor certification

Boog

Thanks Ed

Welllll.....where else can we buy it?

Hey click the link (Tactical Santa banner), put what you want in the comment section and get a discount. We are here for you!

Glad you liked it and great meeting you! It is by far the best Lube/CLP on the market.

Sounds good, but the ditches around here are full of frogs and I have a cider press. It seems to me that I could easily cut out the middleman if this "frog lube" stuff works as well as you say it does.

I'll go gigging with you.

Sounds good, but the ditches around here are full of frogs and I have a cider press. It seems to me that I could easily cut out the middleman if this "frog lube" stuff works as well as you say it does.

Here's the problem I foresee with this scenario...How would you separate the organism that waterproofs the frog from the other stuff??? You know,bones,guts,brains....that kinda stuff!!!Drunk%20emoticon.gif

I am also looking into becoming a dealer for frog lube. I want to buy the gallon jug & put it in my ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning my guns too. I have the price list & minimum order paperwork but I need to talk to someone. Hey Santa are you a distributor or dealer? If we could get enough dealers on here to get together, one could become a distributor & sell to the others at just above distributor pricing it would work well for everyone!!

I am also looking into becoming a dealer for frog lube. I want to buy the gallon jug & put it in my ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning my guns too. I have the price list & minimum order paperwork but I need to talk to someone. Hey Santa are you a distributor or dealer? If we could get enough dealers on here to get together, one could become a distributor & sell to the others at just above distributor pricing it would work well for everyone!!

Now that is a great plan

Boog

Now Distributor, I left you and Boog a message on your phones.

Ed

DD

I've been good with my Hoppe's and Break Free and Rem Oil up till now, but you all have my interest. I don't frequent areas with saltwater concentrations but if I did, it sure looks like Frog Lube is a winner.

I'm really interested in hearing all about experiences with Frog Lube, especially ultrasonic cleaning with the stuff, so please video and document what you can, thanks!

All Members,

Tactical Santa is proud to have Boog (CarrySafely.com) and Kenny (Kapguns) as Dealers of FrogLube. Please go to them for your Froglube purchases (Banners Above), Tactical Santa is still here for you if you need a "Santa Delivery" but both of these fine gentlemen are long time members/promoting IL Carry business and we all win. So please support them, You will not be disappointed. Frog Lube "it just works"

RLTW!

Ed

• 2 weeks later...
Well I just got back from a meeting with a few of the armorers and sergeants at the Rockford Police Department. I did a little demonstration for them on a couple AR bolts, the slide & barrel on a glock and dunked a whole M&P. We treated them all and then put a few hundred rounds down range and they were amazed at how little cleaning they needed. These guys clean guns all the time and were really impressed. They will be purchasing some for their personal guns for sure & will be buying several gallons for the department!! This stuff is amazing & until you see it you will not believe it.

Kenny you put the strangest things into that ultrasonic cleaner...

Started reading the FAQ.

Since FrogLube is food based. I assume it isn't based on teflon or moly substances...

I've been using Slip 2000 EWL for lube and MPro-7 for cleaning, while using Tetra (teflon) grease for the Garand. Of these the only one that might worry me for transitioning to Froglube is the MPro-7 which tends to "plate" to metal surfaces...

Just as a reference, Slip 2000 EWL doesn't stay very clean on my AR bolt, but I have run it to the point where it looks dry and the AR will keep functioning. So this stuff sounds like something I would have to try out myself.

Hey Boog you are the closest to me (sorry Kenny), do you want people to order in advance or will you start stocking stuff at the house?

All Members,

Tactical Santa is proud to have Boog (CarrySafely.com) and Kenny (Kapguns) as Dealers of FrogLube. Please go to them for your Froglube purchases (Banners Above), Tactical Santa is still here for you if you need a "Santa Delivery" but both of these fine gentlemen are long time members/promoting IL Carry business and we all win. So please support them, You will not be disappointed. Frog Lube "it just works"

RLTW!

Ed

Are you guys (Tactical Santa) still backordered?

I have some in stock

4 oz. liquid $12.50

4 oz paste $ 9.25

We will be at the gun show in Plano, IL. on the 30th at the American Legion hall 510 e. dearborn st.

and at the rockford gun show on the 31st at Forest Hills Lodge 9572 Forest Hills Road, Loves Park, IL.

or call and we can meet 630-346-0096

boog

I have some in stock

4 oz. liquid $12.50

4 oz paste $ 9.25

We will be at the gun show in Plano, IL. on the 30th at the American Legion hall 510 e. dearborn st.

and at the rockford gun show on the 31st at Forest Hills Lodge 9572 Forest Hills Road, Loves Park, IL.

or call and we can meet 630-346-0096

boog

boog,those places are all too far for me. Do you ship?

Archived