Are there any gun ranges that let you shoot all day without tapping you on the shoulder?

Are there any gun ranges that let you shoot all day without tapping you on the shoulder and telling you that your time is up? I don't like time limits. I sometimes shoot through 700 rounds with 5 or 6 different guns. You would think that the ranges make enough money on selling ammo and guns that they wouldn't need to nickel and dime you for time on the range.

I miss the pit.

https://www.buffalorangeshootingpark.com/range

THE PIT

Experience shooting like nowhere else.

The Pit is an abandoned strip mine that has been converted into a one of a kind shooting range. It has a distance of 40 to 75 yards depending on where you set up. The Pit allows you to break from traditional target shooting. You are able to bring and place your own targets.(i.e. stuffed animals, milk jugs, plastic containers and such). Rapid fire is allowed as long as it is controlled. The Pit is fun for shooters of all levels.

Try Buffalo Range Shooting Park near Ottawa, IL.

Use any of the 6 ranges all day for $30. Move from range to range, pack a lunch or dine at the Snack Shack.

It's a great Family Place.

+1 on that idea. It's a fun full day at the range.

I miss the pit.

The pit is still there, and going well. The only thing that I miss is they no longer allow 50BMG. :cry:

Midwest Gun Collectors range. $100 per year membership. You can shoot all day. Family included in membership as long as they are under 21 living in the household. NO guests.

6 miles south of Lacon IL on route 26.

http://midwestgca.com/

The World Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL (it is an IL DNR run facility and is where the trapshooters congregate for the Grand) now has the pistol berms open to the public on Wednesdays from 1PM til dusk.

Cost is $15.

I did this a couple of weeks ago:

https://youtu.be/lydE-e9fMYQ

They brought the steel plates over for me, got them very close in position, then I pulled out two measuring tapes and fine tuned the plate locations for the Steel Challenge stage called Smoke and Hope.

I think only one other dude showed up and he was in the next bay over.

I know its not gonna be liked much, but MegaSports has NO time limit.

It's a all day pass each and every day.

Having been there for some time as RSO we NEVER asked anyone to leave due to time constraints.

P.S. No I'm not there anymore just as a heads up. Open Heart slowed me down to a crawl. But those are the rules they have had for decades!

Become a member of the Pine Tree Pistol Club in Rockford. Fully indoor ranges, and members have a keycard and can come 24/7 unless some event is scheduled (and usually that only restricts one or two of the three ranges). As a member, you could stay and shoot 24 hours a day if you chose to do so. I go fairly often, usually staying only about half or three quarters of an hour since my old arthritic hands, and damaged shoulder joints make it hard for me to hold a gun steady for more than a few minutes of shooting. Membership is $228 a year. Check out the website if you are interested. https://pinetreepistolclub.com/

Nice find IB

I can't shoot right now, but guys should be grabbing that 10 visit pass!

Normally 150.00, but now it's only 12.99 each visit? Sweet deal for all you can shoot time limit.

Last i knew, you could purchase multiple punch cards........

AND.....you can share that card, take a buddy and just say, “punch it twice please”.

Archived