Become an IllinoisCarry Supporting Team Member!

pyre400

Supporting Team Members help IllinoisCarry with their contribution, while getting an increase in PM storage, and better search functionality as a benefit. EDIT: Supporting Team Members may now CC: (carbon copy) more than one recipient on a PM.

Here's how you become a Supporting Team Member:

1. Locate the IllinoisCarry store up in the menu bar:

image.png.348445813401fcf259760fc47e5e720a.png

2. Click the down arrow to access store items:

image.png.592da8cf151952d0fb96d688495e5a43.png

3. Click on Subscriptions.

4. Choose one of the four subscription options:

image.thumb.png.d8a944ae0cb84e010041b85684d6a86d.png

5. Follow payment options!

Or you may send a check with subscription info to: IllinoisCarry, 1111 W. North 4th St., Shelbyville, IL 62565.

p.s. We match subscriptions with email address. If you subscribe or renew with an email address different than you log in with - please note your screen name in the 'instructions to merchant' .

September '21 renewal invoices were emailed over the weekend, so check your inboxes!  Make sure you're logged into the forum before clicking the View Order or Pay Now buttons.

All of these invoices were for a 1 year renewal, but we do offer 2, 3, and 4 year options now.  If you want to upgrade let Molly B or me know so we can send you a new invoice.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:02 PM, soundguy said:

I like the multi year options and will likely re-up for a four year term. I haven't figured out where my expiration date is... may I re-up early?

Yes, but I think of you do that the 4 years will begin when you start the subscription instead of adding those years to the end of your current subscription.**

I'll send you an invoice with a notation of your current expiration date.

** Edited to add that will only be the case this first time you renew in the new system.  Once you're in the the new automated part of subscriptions, renewal invoices will be handled by that system and you should be able to renew at any point after the invoice is sent, without losing any subscription time.

Edited by mauserme

On 8/30/2021 at 7:27 PM, mauserme said:

Yes, but I think of you do that the 4 years will begin when you start the subscription instead of adding those years to the end of your current subscription.**

I'll send you an invoice with a notation of your current expiration date.

** Edited to add that will only be the case this first time you renew in the new system.  Once you're in the the new automated part of subscriptions, renewal invoices will be handled by that system and you should be able to renew at any point after the invoice is sent, without losing any subscription time.

Well... that was super easy.

I won't have to worry about forgetting this for four years now.

Thanks!

On 8/31/2021 at 7:54 AM, soundguy said:

Well... that was super easy.

I won't have to worry about forgetting this for four years now.

Thanks!

Hey, thank you!  You're the first member of Supporting Team IV.

Four years from now hopefully none of us will have to remember to do anything.  The system should handle it from here.