Point Blank Opens in Naperville

aka

Point Blank Range in Naperville will open for business on October 16, 2017. The grand opening is October 26th 2018. So come on in. Great giveaways and discounts are available. all classes are 50% off.

The address is 560 Frontenac Rd, Naperville, IL 60563.

It is opposite O'Rielly Parts just a quarter mile east of N. Aurora Rd and Eola Rd.

How are the prices ?

Prices are very reasonable. Range prices are less than normal and extra shooters are just $5. I don't remember what the lane price is - I think it is $18. During the period 10/16 to 1029 classes are half price and there are some special discounts.

I'd rather pay $20 per person sharing a lane at JR's. Sarcasm intended

How are the prices ?

Prices are very reasonable. Range prices are less than normal and extra shooters are just $5. I don't remember what the lane price is - I think it is $18. During the period 10/16 to 1029 classes are half price and there are some special discounts.

I'd rather pay $20 per person sharing a lane at JR's. Sarcasm intended

LOL well if JR works for you go there. OK, I know what you mean.

Handgun range is $18 per hour with $5 for an extra person. So $23 for 2 people vs. $40 at JR.

I bet JR will be lowering their prices soon.

Given that these will be the only two ranges in the area (until Maxxon's opens up) there should be a crowd on weekends.

It’ll be nice to have someone with a range to give some competition to JR’s.

I don't think anyone can compete with JR. After all one has to work to that low level of customer service, high prices and a generally bad attitude.

What's this place you speak of? I've never heard of it. Sounds like some place to go as a lark. Good place to troll the staff if they're that difficult.

It’ll be nice to have someone with a range to give some competition to JR’s.

I don't think anyone can compete with JR. After all one has to work to that low level of customer service, high prices and a generally bad attitude.

What's this place you speak of? I've never heard of it. Sounds like some place to go as a lark. Good place to troll the staff if they're that difficult.

JR's in Aurora. The counter staff have never been friendly to me. After my 3rd trip there, they struck out. It was a real shame that a place I could have walked to is a place I wouldn't give the time of day to. They were lucky to sell me a TRP. I feel violated they got my $$.

So who is going to point blank on the 16th. I am in process of getting my FOID.... do you know if I need my IL FOID to shoot @ point blank. JR refused to let me practice without it ...

thanks

Without a foid card how can you get the gun there unless you go with a valid foid holder? There are ranges who allow a non foid holder to shoot with a person who has a foid. But you canât rent or buy ammo because well you do not have a foid card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So who is going to point blank on the 16th. I am in process of getting my FOID.... do you know if I need my IL FOID to shoot @ point blank. JR refused to let me practice without it ...

thanks

Without a foid card how can you get the gun there unless you go with a valid foid holder? There are ranges who allow a non foid holder to shoot with a person who has a foid. But you canât rent or buy ammo because well you do not have a foid card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you have a non-IL license the you can shoot without a FOID. But if you have a friend who has a FOID he can get the range and you can shoot with him.

does anyone know if they have digital target movers? That's the only reason I ever go to JR's - I know exactly how far out the target is.

No, they don't. They have lines painted on the floor at 5, 10, 15, 20 yds (and perhaps 30, I was at my local range on Monday and just do not recall). You control the target mover with a toggle switch that moves the target in or out.

Wow a lot of hate here for JR! I guess I have a soft spot for them. Bought my first gun there many years ago and have sent many family members and friends there. Haven't heard a complaint from any of them. Really nice family owned business. I remember the kids very young there and now they're basically running the place. Not trying to advertise for them, but it's become my go to place after trying a few others.

Archived