Applying for illinois concealed carry curriculum

Jolson

I just received my instructor number from the state police today and I am wanted to know the proper break down for each subject I was going to teach and the proper time for each subject.

I came across a application for 8/16 and 3 hour curriculum approval.

Am I supposed time file for this.

Maybe someone can help

Thanks

If you are purchasing a curriculum, you do not need to file for a curriculum approval. You will us the approval number that comes with the curriculum you purchase. The CLIC curriculum has the suggested breakdown of hours for each subject.

The CLIC curriculum is the standard used my most instructors in IL that did not have nor want the legal responsibility for drafting and underwriting their own course material. I reccomended it heavily to any instructors I put out that were not already Certified/Licensed to teach LE use of force. It is well balanced, ISP approved, accurate, and easy to use.

Rocco

The CLIC curriculum is the standard used my most instructors in IL that did not have nor want the legal responsibility for drafting and underwriting their own course material. I reccomended it heavily to any instructors I put out that were not already Certified/Licensed to teach LE use of force. It is well balanced, ISP approved, accurate, and easy to use.

Rocco

I use it. It works well all the time. I have added some stuff in addition to it that is related to the practical side of concealed carry. Even as dry as the law part is, folks generally seem interested, as the vast majority of them don't know anymore about the law in IL than what they hear at coffee shops and BBQ places.

Rocco

Thank you, Rocco.

Archived