SBR Transfer Time

Benbow

I take it that your willing to sell your ammo for less than you actually paid for it?

Buy it, don't buy it, I don't care. Other people did buy it, and were thankful for it, as I was the ONLY source at the time, and I made what, $2.00 a box.

You did not pay $48 a box for brown bear 9mm when you had it for sale a month prior at half. Dealer cost on ammo is still only around $14 a box. What you are saying is a flat out lie. No dealer would pay that ever it’s just screwing people and then sticking the knife in whilst your at it.

would I sell it at a loss? No but the last time I sold ammo I made $1.50 a box which is fair to both parties.

bill Hicks was selling steel ammo at $9 a box recently. Sports south similar prices and you know it.

yea, right, dealer cost of ammo is $14 a box. So, go to THOSE DEALERS, and buy what you want. Don't buy from me!

It looks to me, as an 07 FFL, that all those suppliers are SOLD OUT. Aim Surplus, sold out. Grafs, sold out. Rural King, sold out. Palmetto, sold out. Farm and Home, sold out. JG Sales, sold out. Ammoman.com, sold out. Wal Mart - lots of ammo, if you want .45-70 Govt or .222 Remington. Maybe even 6.5 Creedmore, or 12 ga birdshot. Not much else there. I spoke to a guy from Olin yesterday, and he tells me they are cranking out 32,000 rounds of 9mm a day, and shipping it all to the government. Spoke to another friend in the business, and he is about to get about half a million 9 mil rounds, maybe in 3 weeks. He is importing it himself from the Chech Republic, and FLYING it over once the paperwork clears.

So, pray well. TELL ME where, in the United states, I can buy a box of decent factory 9mm, of ANY KIND, with 50 rounds in the box, for $17 a box or less. If you can tell me, I'll buy a million rounds of it, add $2 to each box, and sell it out in 10 days.

The distributors have barely put the cost up and still haven’t passed it onto store fronts. Ammo is still shipping from distributors just not in the same volume, where as before it was unlimited now only a few cases are coming in. Never in a month of sundays did you pay $48 a box for brown bear, even ammo seek has it for $25 a box.

why would you be buying from store fronts instead of bill hicks, lipseys, sports south, Davidson’s?

funny Olin told you that when they are currently stocking bass pro under the herters brand so I don’t know what to tell you on that bad information.

so your friend is importing Scorpio?

If you think for one second that Olin - Winchester is making "Herters" anything, your smoking something that not only federally illegal, but remains criminalized in Illinois, and I don't need to be seen talking to you.

If your such an ammo price and distribution expert, why don't you solve this ammo shortage problem, Sounds like most armchair quarterbacks, you got all the solutions, but I guess, "the man" is holding you down.

Seriously, do you even have an FFL?

Archived