Virginia Gun Owners Starting To Get Serious

Lou

Guy on video says “it is not a Republicans vs. Democrats issue”.

Anybody know how many Republicans in the State legislature are supporting the Virginia gun control proposed laws ???

They are trying to make any wishy-washy RINOs feel better about betraying their voter base,

Talk to Peter Breen and Chris Nybo, as them how it's working out so far,

Yep, and IL GOP Senate leadership (Pat Brady) is who funded gun control groups to push ads for those politicianshttps://ilwd4cr.home.blog/2019/08/08/all-republicans-friends-of-the-2nd-amendment-think-again/

Hmm, SteveTA, you are usually spot on.

You are getting your spineless milquetoast both-sides-of-the-fence Bradys confused.

IL GOP Senate Leader Bill Brady funded gun control groups to try to keep his RINOs in office.

Ex-IL GOP Committee leader Pat Brady ran campaigns for RINOs like Sen Mark Kirk and semi's like John McCain.

At least I didn’t tarnish the name lol

Guy on video says “it is not a Republicans vs. Democrats issue”.

Anybody know how many Republicans in the State legislature are supporting the Virginia gun control proposed laws ???

People who say that haven't been paying attention. This is why clueless gun owners keep voting for Democrats.

Part of the problem is the Republicans put up so many crappy candidates. Many folks have more than 1 issue important to them.

And by electing the Democrats to control the House of Representatives, please point out to me any one thing they have accomplished other than persecute

the elected President of the United States?

Northam declared a state of emergency to prevent/crush pro-2A rallies next week.

NPR

Fearing potential violence, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam is declaring a state of emergency and is banning firearms and other weapons on the Capitol grounds in Richmond ahead of a gun rights demonstration planned for next week.

The event, hosted by Virginia Citizens Defense League, is expected to draw thousands of armed demonstrators, some from out of state. Organizers have said they hope to hold a peaceful event.

But Northam said officials have heard reports of "out-of-state militia groups and hate groups planning to travel from across the country to disrupt our democratic process with acts of violence." He said they "are coming to intimidate and to cause harm."

Chain link fence was installed surrounding the capitol building. They aren't going to even allow people near the building. It's like they want to cause conflict with people who they personally don't trust not to remain peaceful. They have to know this won't be popular.

They dont care. Theyre rulers, not representatives of the people

Chain link fence was installed surrounding the capitol building. They aren't going to even allow people near the building. It's like they want to cause conflict with people who they personally don't trust not to remain peaceful. They have to know this won't be popular.

Someone seems to be using the same tactics that were used in a Government shutdown in the Obama administration. They put up fences to keep people out of monuments and parks, that didn’t go well.

I wonder if they have an option to recall the Governor in Virginia?

I pray no one gets hurt before all this settles.

Someone seems to be using the same tactics that were used in a Government shutdown in the Obama administration. They put up fences to keep people out of monuments and parks, that didn’t go well.

Read they are currently working on it and have 3% of the required 10% of the registered voters on petition, but the VA democrat elected terrorist are trying to pass a bill to raise it to 25% of the registered voters. Also heard they are working on possible recalls of some of the legislators.

Read they are currently working on it and have 3% of the required 10% of the registered voters on petition, but the VA democrat elected terrorist are trying to pass a bill to raise it to 25% of the registered voters. Also heard they are working on possible recalls of some of the legislators.

That stuff will be interesting to watch, as they’ll change the laws (like they’re trying to) in order to stay in power. Isn’t that tyranny?......

Northam declared a state of emergency to prevent/crush pro-2A rallies next week.

NPR

Fearing potential violence, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam is declaring a state of emergency and is banning firearms and other weapons on the Capitol grounds in Richmond ahead of a gun rights demonstration planned for next week.

The event, hosted by Virginia Citizens Defense League, is expected to draw thousands of armed demonstrators, some from out of state. Organizers have said they hope to hold a peaceful event.

But Northam said officials have heard reports of "out-of-state militia groups and hate groups planning to travel from across the country to disrupt our democratic process with acts of violence." He said they "are coming to intimidate and to cause harm."

Here's one take on it.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/now-we-know-why-va-was-afraid-of-violence-at-gun-law-protest-antifas-showing-up/

I personally don't think the gun-grabbers (or their MSM toadies) would shed many tears over Antifa doing their dirty work for them

Here's one take on it.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/now-we-know-why-va-was-afraid-of-violence-at-gun-law-protest-antifas-showing-up/

I personally don't think the gun-grabbers (or their MSM toadies) would shed many tears over Antifa doing their dirty work for them

Antifa is a group that uses violence, and the threat of violence, while wearing masks and acting exactly like the people it purports to be against.

On the streets of Portland and elsewhere, and even in Charlottesville, Antifa supporters, claiming they're getting rid of and shutting up "fascists," start the violence. When Antifa doesn't show, there's no violence.

Even better would be if VA Democrats declared Antifa a terror group, but that won't happen. It's worth remembering that Antifa justifies their violence by claiming that right-wing groups use violence to advance their political agenda, so it's okay for Antifa to do it, too, like "if you're not with us, you're violent fascists, so we'll beat you up."

Hmmm, IGOLD.

From the Washington Post:

"The Federal Aviation Administration on Friday announced it will ban drones from operating near the Virginia State Capitol — another security precaution being taken in advance of a gun rights rally scheduled to take place in Richmond that is expected to attract thousands.

Monday’s rally is being organized by the Virginia Citizens Defense League, one of several grass-roots groups that travel to Virginia’s state capitol every year for citizen lobbying day, which is scheduled for Monday. This year, however, the group is expecting a larger crowd because the Democratic takeover of state legislature has given new momentum to several gun control measures, including requiring background checks on all firearms purchases and limiting handgun purchases to one a month."

Full article https://www.washingtonpost.com/transportation/2020/01/17/faa-bans-drones-flying-over-richmond-during-mondays-gun-rights-rally/

Hmmm, IGOLD.

From the Washington Post:

"The Federal Aviation Administration on Friday announced it will ban drones from operating near the Virginia State Capitol — another security precaution being taken in advance of a gun rights rally scheduled to take place in Richmond that is expected to attract thousands.

Monday’s rally is being organized by the Virginia Citizens Defense League, one of several grass-roots groups that travel to Virginia’s state capitol every year for citizen lobbying day, which is scheduled for Monday. This year, however, the group is expecting a larger crowd because the Democratic takeover of state legislature has given new momentum to several gun control measures, including requiring background checks on all firearms purchases and limiting handgun purchases to one a month."

Full article https://www.washingtonpost.com/transportation/2020/01/17/faa-bans-drones-flying-over-richmond-during-mondays-gun-rights-rally/

Interesting. Last evening there was a website reporting that an Air Force Special Operations Surveillance Aircraft that circled Richmond for about 2 hours.

http://gunscarstech.com/2020/01/16/no-big-deal-just-a-special-operations-surveillance-aircraft-circling-richmond/?fbclid=IwAR2nuXhPS7hv4wMmr8hLSaN4t_LrEzYyPw-8oT5nK3-k11ILFfFqWO7DILM

Never heard of this site, so I have no idea what the quality of the information is.

Supposedly when it broke off, it flew to Camp Peary, which is also known as "The Farm".

Interesting. Last evening there was a website reporting that an Air Force Special Operations Surveillance Aircraft that circled Richmond for about 2 hours.

http://gunscarstech.com/2020/01/16/no-big-deal-just-a-special-operations-surveillance-aircraft-circling-richmond/?fbclid=IwAR2nuXhPS7hv4wMmr8hLSaN4t_LrEzYyPw-8oT5nK3-k11ILFfFqWO7DILM

Never heard of this site, so I have no idea what the quality of the information is.

Supposedly when it broke off, it flew to Camp Peary, which is also known as "The Farm".

Well, if the CIA drops nerve gas on the VA National Guard, it'll definitely overshadow the anti-2A bills in the legislature. It's more likely to be a training exercise. Usually they'd have to go to another country to see that much civil unrest. Now they just have to fly up-river a bit. Maybe they do it all the time.

Buzzard said:

And by electing the Democrats to control the House of Representatives, please point out to me any one thing they have accomplished other than persecute

the elected President of the United States?

my reply: I just stated WHY voter turnout is low for Republicans, not excusing it, if the choices are all bad they tend not to show at all.

Good Read more at article

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/01/richmond-the-mother-of-all-buffalo-jumps/

It's a setup for disaster.

Richmond: The Mother of All Buffalo Jumps

The more I ponder the mass demonstration being promoted by the Virginia Citizens Defense League for the annual Lobby Day at the Richmond Capitol, the more it looks like a disaster in the making. I wish it were otherwise, but I see many times more downside risk than possible upside benefit.

Even if Virginia Senate Bill 16 is passed, banning nearly all semi-automatic firearms, the new law will be challenged in court, and given the potential dire outcomes, the case will rapidly ascend to the SCOTUS. This process will take years, and Governor Ralph Northam and the Democrat majority in the legislature may be voted out in the meantime, and the law overturned. So why, before all that happens, go charging into Richmond in just a few weeks? Will rabidly anti-gun urban Democrats be convinced to change their minds because of a mass rally by their despised deplorable enemies? Not a chance. Instead, it will only harden their resolve. Now let’s look at the downside risks, which I have divided into overlapping scenarios, from best to worst case.

Scenario 1: Best Case

Even if nobody is seriously injured on January 20, some percentage of the Second Amendment crowd (or anti-gun trolls posing as such in order to discredit them) will show up wearing camouflage while waving long guns, Confederate battle flags, and, as in Charlottesville, even some Nazi swastika flags. No matter what the VCDL intends, this fringe element will become the national media image of the entire event. And trust me, these morons and bad actors will show up in Richmond. Believe it or not, there is actually a lunatic element that considers Charlottesville to have been a victory for the far right, “because now everybody knows we’re here to fight!” (The same could be said about Pickett’s Charge and Custer’s Last Stand. “Moral victories.” Yeah, right.)

These attention-seeking media whores and social-collapse “accelerationists” will never miss an opportunity to strut and preen for a national television audience. They will be in Richmond first, up front with their banners, and the mainstream media cameras will give them the national spotlight and face-time that they crave like needle junkies crave dope. Remember Charlottesville, and the many Confederate battle flags, and a few Nazi flags. Remember their torchlight march through the university. The VCDL Lobby Day organizers can decry them and beg them not to come to Richmond, but come they will. The Neo-Nazis and other “accelerationists” are locked in a twisted symbiotic relationship with the leftist media. Like it or not, camo-clad yahoos waving Confederate “stars and bars” and even Nazi flags will become the national image of the Second Amendment (2A) movement. The yellow Gadsden “Don’t Tread On Me” flag will forever be associated with the Confederate and Nazi flags. And this is the best case scenario!

Archived