Rep. Barb Wheeler Still Pushing Bump Stock Ban

mauserme

From her Facebook Page 1/12/2018:

Barbara Salvi Wheeler

January 12 at 8:57am ·

Gotta admit....this is one of my favorite headlines in my 15 years in politics.

Illinois Legislators Need to Pass Barbara Wheeler's HB 4120 or Admit That They Suck

In the wake of the Las Vegas shooting, Illinois first attempt to outlaw bump stocks failed. Perhaps Illinois lawmakers were reluctant to appear sympathetic to the

chicagonow.com

post-1741-0-39493100-1516051793_thumb.jpg

Massachusetts and New Jersey both have “turn them in” going on right now, so don’t take your eyes off it here.

Someone in these states should file suit against the state demanding full (current retail value) compensation for them when you turn them in. I'm sure these states view your loss of what you paid for them a justified punishment for buying such an evil device.

No compromise. We will get nothing in return and it will only make them feel empowered to push ahead with more gun control. They need beat down on this stuff at every turn.

^ THIS! ^

Ashdump is on the money here. They always ask us to compromise, but every time we have, it ended up a 'gimme' for them! If we could deal with them, then sure, let's make a deal. But, they can't be trusted. You always know when they're lying 'cause their lips are movin'!! No compromise!

A "Compromise" with the antis is "they only take half our stuff now instead of all of it." They simply ignore the actual meaning of compromise, where they give up something too (e.g. they give us better reciprocity). But the scary thing is that many of the "squishy" State Reps and Senators will probably accept this "compromise".

A "Compromise" with the antis is "they only take half our stuff now instead of all of it." They simply ignore the actual meaning of compromise, where they give up something too (e.g. they give us better reciprocity). But the scary thing is that many of the "squishy" State Reps and Senators will probably accept this "compromise".

Even though Wheeler was with us on the surface, reading up on some of her other positions gave off a definite squishy vibe. She is definitely a Salvi. And I don't think there is a truly conservative branch anywhere on that family tree. :no:

Archived