Madigan on tape with Alderman Solis

mab22

When are charges coming for the Chicago machine?

According to the PDF Solis was wearing a wire. And the pretorian guard media use the term Allegedly.

From the PDF, Madigan were not interested in a quick killing here, were interested in a long term relationship ( And the citizens of Illinois are all to familiar with that!)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-alderman-danny-solis-20190313-story.html

This case will be very revealing as to how the FBI works. They aren't there to enforce laws fairly, they're the leg breakers of the deep state.

They maintain the illusion of justice by taking down a small guy every once in a while. Either because they betrayed the system or because their crimes got too bold for the position they were afforded.

I'd love to be proven wrong by seeing the machine go down with televised kicking in of doors and Madigan doing the perp walk, but I'm jaded enough to know I won't get the satisfaction. Worse, they're power will be growing with the appointment of Prickwinkle as mayor.

This case will be very revealing as to how the FBI works. They aren't there to enforce laws fairly, they're the leg breakers of the deep state.

They maintain the illusion of justice by taking down a small guy every once in a while. Either because they betrayed the system or because their crimes got too bold for the position they were afforded.

I'd love to be proven wrong by seeing the machine go down with televised kicking in of doors and Madigan doing the perp walk, but I'm jaded enough to know I won't get the satisfaction. Worse, they're power will be growing with the appointment of Prickwinkle as mayor.

Preckwinkle = Head Of The Cook County Democrat Party

Madigan = Head Of The Illinois Democrat Party

Between the two of them they control who gets campaign funding and backing from the Party which = who gets elected.

What could possibly go wrong?

Preckwinkle is all over the Burke investigation because she ghost payrolled Burke's son and has received lots of his money.

Ald. Edward Burke’s son was under internal investigation for allegedly making inappropriate sexual comments at the sheriff’s office when Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle’s administration hired him to a nearly $100,000 per year job, newly released records show.

Preckwinkle’s human resources chief formally offered Edward Burke Jr. a job as training and exercise manager for the county’s Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department in December 2014 after he spent several years working for Sheriff Tom Dart.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-met-preckwinkle-edward-burke-jr-job-20190118-story.html

And the shakedown donation Burke got busted for was suggested to go to Preckwinkle. Yet it won't stop her from being the next mayor.

When are charges coming for the Chicago machine?

According to the PDF Solis was wearing a wire. And the pretorian guard media use the term Allegedly.

From the PDF, Madigan were not interested in a quick killing here, were interested in a long term relationship ( And the citizens of Illinois are all to familiar with that!)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-alderman-danny-solis-20190313-story.html

Charges ??? The sheep can hardly wait to clop to the polls and re elect them.

Preckwinkle is all over the Burke investigation because she ghost payrolled Burke's son and has received lots of his money.

Ald. Edward Burke’s son was under internal investigation for allegedly making inappropriate sexual comments at the sheriff’s office when Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle’s administration hired him to a nearly $100,000 per year job, newly released records show.

Preckwinkle’s human resources chief formally offered Edward Burke Jr. a job as training and exercise manager for the county’s Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department in December 2014 after he spent several years working for Sheriff Tom Dart.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-met-preckwinkle-edward-burke-jr-job-20190118-story.html

And the shakedown donation Burke got busted for was suggested to go to Preckwinkle. Yet it won't stop her from being the next mayor.

Maybe I am naive, but I think the polling has preckwinckle behind lightfoot....

Maybe I am naive, but I think the polling has preckwinckle behind lightfoot....

Yeah but Preckwinkle hasn't offered Fox enough money to prosecute Lightfoot for ghost pay-rolling her girlfriend yet.

FTA (I bolded part of the quotes):

“Well, our interest would be that we represent buildings like that on the real estate taxes … and we do quite a few hotels,” the affidavit quoted Madigan as saying. “And, uh, we have a little different approach to representation on hotels than the other law firms that do the work.”

Madigan said he was interested in representing the businessman in other projects as well.

“We’re not interested in a quick killing here,” Madigan allegedly said. “We’re interested in a long-term relationship.”

I bet Mike gets re-elected to his biggest victory margin ever next year and nothing comes of this other than that developer's dog getting killed.

Archived