Issues with ISP website (ispfsb.com) - System Alert notices

EngChi

I am trying to login into www.ispfsb.com and no matter what I do I always get the reminder below after entering my user name ,password, last name, and DOB

DO NOT ATTEMPT WITH A SMART PHONE OR TABLET. Errors from mobile interface can result in application denial. Only attempt renewal if the renewal button is active on your dashboard. Please ensure your address on file with the Secretary of State is up-to-date because applications and SOS addresses MUST match. Finally, if you are renewing your application, DO NOT choose "Edit Name/Address." You can update your address during the renewal application process.

the thing is I am not on the smart phone or tablet, I am on the PC and trying from at least two different browsers.

Anyone else is having that issue?

I can log in fine this morning. As mentioned, everyone gets the pre-alert about mobile devices (won't they ever fix this? It's 2020 after all).

After login another alert is being displayed about COVID 19 Emergency Rules Notice for Firearms Owners Identification (FOID) card holders and Concealed Carry License (CCL) holders,

Message from ISP:

Trouble accessing the Illinois State Police Firearms Services Bureau’s website?

Please know that we are aware of the problem and we sincerely apologize for the obvious inconvenience. We are working hard to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Please be patient throughout all steps of registration or application when clicking “submit” or “next.” We urge you to wait, rather than clicking again, which will only further delay responses. If you experience difficulties on the website, please be patient, wait a bit, then visit us again at www.ispfsb.com.

If you are calling for an application status check or to complete a renewal through our new, self-service automated phone system, please call after 5 pm.

Archived