10 DEAD 39 WOUNDED IN CHICAGO

RINGKINGS

They are so dumb, they are just proving beyond a shadow of a doubt, that gun control doesn't work.

These are number you would expect to see coming out of Damascus Syria, not the City of Chicago.

How much longer until Jello decides to bring in the National guard like he mentioned 2 years back to curb the violence? I can see it now, curfews and martial law.

I was walking around Chicago Ave from Streeterville to River North on St Patty's night and let me tell you the gang bangers were out in full force. It was downright DANGEROUS that night on a whole new level. They were starting fights with anyone every five seconds. One guy if front of me took a beer bottle to the back of his head for defending his wife from a group of these ghetto ********. The Police were nonexistent. This city is degrading rapidly. Where the F#%& are the Police at?!?!?! I seriously believe (and fear) that this may be the year that a major riot goes down or something crazy happens. If Chicago wants to ban CC then they need to compensate by at least quadrupling the police presence downtown and on the lakeshore. The people that pay taxes in Chicago will start to vacate rapidly if they don't. It's going to be one hot and violent summer. Be careful out there.

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_03_2012/post-3640-133218029484.png

Mods: sorry for reposting this but I couldn't figure out how to delete the other one. -Thought that this would be a better place to put it.

They also arrested 2 journalist for reporting on it. I guess that's how McCarthy handles violence. Make it illegal to report it and crime will go away.

tfc, do you have a link or more information on this arrest?

There's a print article and about 3.5 min of unedited video of the incident as it occurred here.

As much as I dislike the msm in Chicago it still doesn't seem right for a cop to tell anyone, much less a reporter, that he can suspend their First Amendment rights. My guess is there's gonna be a lot of blowback over this one.

As much as I dislike the msm in Chicago it still doesn't seem right for a cop to tell anyone, much less a reporter, that he can suspend their First Amendment rights. My guess is there's gonna be a lot of blowback over this one.

I agree with you about the cops were wrong, but the issue will never be brought up again. The MSM in Chicago lays down for the Chicago Political Machine.

Some how we need to get the chicago pd spokesperson to answer the questions.

Of those arrested in all these shootings so far, how many of them

A. Were over 21

B. Had foid cards

C. Had CFP

D. Had a license to carry

E. Were already convicted felons who had been released early

F. Were bonafied gang members

Some how we need to get the chicago pd spokesperson to answer the questions.

Of those arrested in all these shootings so far, how many of them

A. Were over 21

B. Had foid cards

C. Had CFP

D. Had a license to carry

E. Were already convicted felons who had been released early

F. Were bonafied gang members

Exactly, when will these questions be asked and answered?

Compare the 10 dead and 50 wounded (depending on whose count you go by) in Chicago, to the national coverage of the single death in Florida (the Zimmerman case).

Where were Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson speaking out on the deaths in Chicago? Is it because the crime is "black on black" that it doesn't matter? It only matters when a non-black person shoots a young black man? The hypocrisy is staggering, and until we start calling them out on the hypocrisy, they will continue to seek to exploit situations like this for their purposes.

What happened in Florida is truly a tragedy, but if a single death is a tragedy, then we have an epidemic that is sweeping the streets of Chicago EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND! Where is the outrage over the deaths in Chicago? Is it because the news trucks can't get to the south side of Chicago to report on it? Is there some invisible news line that doesn't get crossed in the city when traveling south?

Where are the "leaders" who purport to be so concerned about each and every young life, when it comes to the deaths in Chicago? Their silence about Chicago, when compared to their vocalization regarding the Florida tragedy, is unconscionable.

If a single death in Florida is national news, then the 10 deaths and 50 wounded in a single weekend in Chicago should be international news.

I've been thinking about this some more and we could certainly take it one step further and ask them in addition to the Chicago deaths that are ignored, what about the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry? What about the 200-300 innocent Mexican citizens that are dead because of Operation Fast and Furious, run by Eric Holder and DOJ/BATFE cohorts? Where is the media reporting on those hundreds of deaths at the hands of our very own government? Where are the non-stop reports about the investigation into Brian Terry's death?

Again, if one life is so precious, then what about the death of a sworn LEO who died because of a program intentionally run to undermine the 2nd Amendment? Where is the non-stop national media attention for his death? Where are the media calls for those in charge to step down and re-examine the power that allowed them to run such an insidious operation?

Apparently Brian Terry's murder doesn't allow for grandstanding about race relations, hoodies and so-called "stand your ground" laws. Brian Terry's murder at the hands of his own government apparently wasn't motivated by race so it must not fit the news agenda. Also, I guess that Brian Terry's parents don't feel the same loss that Trayvan's parents have...

And the 200-300 Mexican citizens that have died? Well, that might just ruin Obama's chances at getting the Hispanic vote during his re-election campaign, so the media isn't touching that one with a 10-foot pole. So their deaths must not matter either...

I know this is a little off topic from the Chicago deaths, but it shows just how much the media picks and chooses the message it wants to convey across the nation.

So when the Zimmerman instance comes up in your office/place of work, you can ask your office colleagues about the Chicago deaths over the St. Patrick's day weekend, and about Operation Fast & Furious to see how much they really know about what's going on... and how much they really care.

In Kansas, 2 or 3 black kids throw gas on a white 12-14 year old boy on his front porch and light him on fire. They say racial things while doing so and NO freakin national media uprise???? No Hate Crime?? No DOJ investigation??? Why??? The white kid didn't look like Obama?? Political Correctness???? Or is it that the nation has come to expect as normal black on white crime??? OH did I say that???

NO I am NOT a racist. I believe in content of charachter rather than color of skin!

Problem is the media, politicians, Al not-so-Sharpton's and Jesse Jack-a**-kons of the world exploit the less thoughful in this world to promote a political agenda that causes a societal loss of our collective moral compass.

What I want to know is if all these people who were killed, and shot in Chicago, were they all shot with guns using LOW CAPACITY MAGAZINES?

You know that's a law in Chicago, and Cook County. I'm sure glad that the Mayor, the City Council and the Police forced these criminals to do tactical mag changes in between shooting their victims. I feel so much safer when I am in Chicago, knowing that all the criminals who posses stolen firearms, and who do not have a foid card, are only carrying 10 or 12 rounds in their magazines when they shoot me, or my friends and family.

Thanks Chicago Politicians, you really know how to fight crime, and keep the puplic safe...

Idiots

What I want to know is if all these people who were killed, and shot in Chicago, were they all shot with guns using LOW CAPACITY MAGAZINES?

You know that's a law in Chicago, and Cook County. I'm sure glad that the Mayor, the City Council and the Police forced these criminals to do tactical mag changes in between shooting their victims. I feel so much safer when I am in Chicago, knowing that all the criminals who posses stolen firearms, and who do not have a foid card, are only carrying 10 or 12 rounds in their magazines when they shoot me, or my friends and family.

Thanks Chicago Politicians, you really know how to fight crime, and keep the puplic safe...

Idiots

They are law abiding and only load 12 rounds. But wait it's for the children. Only aldermen and their bodyguards can have more than 12 rounds. They're so special their life is more valuable than ours. When criminals break into your home you suppose to ask for a timeout to reload. But wait the city council said only 12 rounds. And no flash suppressor so criminals can see you easily and shoot you dead.

Idiots

They are law abiding and only load 12 rounds. But wait it's for the children. Only aldermen and their bodyguards can have more than 12 rounds. They're so special their life is more valuable than ours. When criminals break into your home you suppose to ask for a timeout to reload. But wait the city council said only 12 rounds. And no flash suppressor so criminals can see you easily and shoot you dead.

God forbid you have a laser which many guns come with from the factory so you can aim at criminals at night if they break in instead of firing wildly and hitting a family member. In many cases lasers have been shown to stop the criminal without firing a shot saving their life. Nooooooo lasers Evil, monster, assault accessory. What's the hysteria about lasers? ignorance maybe.

Not in Chicago but who heard about the 90 year old WW2 vet and his wife of 65 years being beaten and left for dead by 2 black youths.

A relative found dad barely alive but mom (who had been raped as well) had died.

No one will give Jessie and Al any money to go after those poor under privileged BLACK boys.

Jessie has been a racist and making a good living peddling his garbage for 50 years now and most folks are afraid of pulling his chain because they do not want to be called the same name as Jessie.

Archived