Thomas speaks after 10 years and it is on a 2nd Amendment case

bmyers

It wasn't Yamamoto who said this. It was a lower ranking (still high ranking flag officer). I'm aware of the "misquote" but there's no evidence of that being false. Either way this has been brought up by multiple, high-ranking Japanese officers.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yea except we actually had a Navy back then whereas now, the Great Leader has gutted our entire military. Some Japanese Colonel said flat-out they considered invading the lower 48 but nixed that plan because of the Second Amendment. Said it would've been a bloodbath. So....let's disarm Americans because it's not like our rights actually saved us from the Axis. Saved us from God only knows what else. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I had a feeling it was not true. if anything would have prevented them from doing this it would have been the lack of resources and people to actually takeover the whole continent. they are simply just to small and too far away to logistically invade the US.

During the time of WW2-

With a population of approximately 80 million people, Germany invaded and occupied most of Europe as well as Russia.

With a population of approximately 73 million people, Japan invaded China, and did well.

[quote name="GTX63" post="983377" timestamp="1457186440"

During the time of WW2-

With a population of approximately 80 million people, Germany invaded and occupied most of Europe as well as Russia.

With a population of approximately 73 million people, Japan invaded China, and did well.

Germany also had the northern half of Africa occupied.

Japan had occupied all the Pacific islands and part of Alaska too.

Archived