Call to Action 3/26/2017 - Witness Slips & Phone Calls Needed!

mauserme

Mauser, perhaps I'm missing it, but are you including the committee that the bills will be heard in? The method that I use to file slips requires me to know the committee. Is there another way that I'm not aware of? I have an account, and go to committees, select the proper committee and go from there. Perhaps my fuzzy eyes just are seeing it.

Thanks,

ABolt

SB1291 & SB1657 are in Senate Judiciary, and HB2541 is in House Judiciary - Criminal, all on 3/28/2017.

If you use the links in my opening post they'll take you right to the witness slip pages

SB1291 Lethal Order of Protection - OPPOSE

SB1657 Gun Dealer Licensing - OPPOSE

HB2541 Gun Dealer Licensing - OPPOSE

But I know sometimes it's nice to browse through all the scheduled bills to see what else is going on.

We're getting smoked right now on the gun dealer licensing. Come on people, file them slips.

One question that I had about the witness slips is are they only valid for residents, or are they allowing non residents to file? If it's the latter, why, because it's not logical to allow outsiders to file witness slips in a state that they don't even live in?

Done. BTW, the opposition has more than a few people who filed five or more witness slips for the same bill. I saw at least three names with multiple duplicates. I guess the only way they can keep up with us is by cheating.

Most are filing for their Pomeranian's as well, right after they wash down their Xanax with Franzia wine.

Done. BTW, the opposition has more than a few people who filed five or more witness slips for the same bill. I saw at least three names with multiple duplicates. I guess the only way they can keep up with us is by cheating.

It's in their blood. They can't help it.

Thank you mauser for making it easy enough for a computer dummy like me to be able to file slips.

Done, looks like we are not doing sao well on a couple of these. Strange since typically you don't see more than a few against us.

I did notice a proponent was Karen Lewis. If that is the CPS union leader she could have the pull to get her union people to jump on a bill.

I always go to the printer friendly link and search to see if my family and I have done ours. If they're in there I leave them alone. If not I resubmit.

We need to get a better showing for SB1657

Quick way to check is click Mauser's link to witness slip information to get to the page that shows all the names of proponents and opponents.

Clicking in the shaded box at the top of the column where the word "name" appears will sort the list alphabetically in ascending or descending order. Clicking again will reverse the order.

Click the funnel-shaped icon to the right of the shaded box to create a filter. When the small window opens, notice towards the top it says, "show rows with value that" and below that is a box that contains the words "is equal to" followed by a drop-down arrow. Click the arrow to display a different choice and click "contains." In the empty box below "contains" type your name exactly as it appears on your witness slip. Then go to the bottom of the small window and click "filter."

The list of hundreds of names should be reduced to only yours if you've filed. If not, it might be an indication you need to refile.

To display the entire list again, reopen the small window and click "clear filter" at the top.

Archived