Gun World opening up soon in lombard!

gravyboy77

The prices and such are very reasonable! $20 bucks to shoot as long as you want, not to mention that they will still be one of the few ranges that you can shoot rifle, shotgun and black powder, Besides Kenny's range.thumbsup.png

When will you be open?

Target dates at the moment are weekend of April 16th for the store and May 21st for the range.

What will be hours of operation?

Monday - Friday: 10 Am to 10 PM

Saturday: 10 AM to 8 PM

Sunday: 9 Am to 6 PM

Will you have handgun and rifle ranges?

Yes. There will be 4 ranges with 8 positions in each range, all 25 yards. All ranges will be capable of handling handguns, rifles, shotguns and black powder firearms.

The range fee will be (tentatively) $20 flat fee, not hourly. Range discounts will apply to select store purchases.

Will there be yearly range passes?

Yes. Annual membership $225; family $275 ( pass holder and 1 guest )

In addition, 10 visit passes will be available for $125.

What about lockers?

Lockers will be available: Small (handguns only) $125/yr; Large $175/yr. You can also store your own safe $150/yr.

Access to lockers during business hours. We will have a 24/7 security system monitoring the premises.

There will be 2 - 6'X8' private storage areas available for rent.

What about my range pass from the Bensenville range?

All range passes that were still current upon our closing will be pro-rated at the new range.

Additional information will be posted as we get closer to the actual opening dates

$20 is really reasonable in this day and age, given the insurance problems and OSHA/EPA troubles.

But the $125/10 pass is very good, and the annual if you use it is actually cheap.

I've gotten spoiled belonging to two or three outdoor clubs but this is a good bad-weather option.

$20 is really reasonable in this day and age, given the insurance problems and OSHA/EPA troubles.

But the $125/10 pass is very good, and the annual if you use it is actually cheap.

I've gotten spoiled belonging to two or three outdoor clubs but this is a good bad-weather option.

This is the same price that they used to charge at the old facility in bensenville. Where the heck can you shoot an AR all day for 20 bucks now days?

This is the same price that they used to charge at the old facility in bensenville. Where the heck can you shoot an AR all day for 20 bucks now days?

I think they were $10 for the handgun-only side back in Bensenville, and they only charged $20 if you wanted to shoot rifle. I like that rate structure better...

You people in Chicagoland really do get to pay out of the nose to shoot, don't you?

Down here next door to God's country (that would be any state my FL permit is recognized, BTW), it's $50-$75/year, shoot all you want (outdoors).

With any luck, the new health insurance bill won't tax range time like they are taxing tanning bed time.

John

You people in Chicagoland really do get to pay out of the nose to shoot, don't you?

We sure do plus most of the outdoor ranges close for the winter.

Down here next door to God's country (that would be any state my FL permit is recognized, BTW), it's $50-$75/year, shoot all you want (outdoors).

With any luck, the new health insurance bill won't tax range time like they are taxing tanning bed time.

John, John , John - you need to be careful when you write stuff like this so as not to give them ideas.

John

John, John , John - you need to be careful when you write stuff like this so as not to give them ideas.

John

Yep Lou, thats when we/i go shooting the most. Crappy weather or winter time when there is nothing better to do.

You are close to me Heavy (i'm in Roselle), we'll have to meet up at gun world when the range opens and do some shooting together.

John

Yep Lou, thats when we/i go shooting the most. Crappy weather or winter time when there is nothing better to do.

You are close to me Heavy (i'm in Roselle), we'll have to meet up at gun world when the range opens and do some shooting together.

For sure...I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived