IGOLD 2012 - Wed. March 7, 2012 - Don't Miss the Biggest Right to Carry Rally This State Has Ever Seen!

Molly B.

Ok, im off to work until 2am then coming home for a little nap before I zombie over to the Lombard bus and attend my first (of many) IGOLDs!thumbsup.png

I would normally be working til 12a or 1a-ish. However I have a semi-flexible schedule. I came in early today so I can get off at 10 and get some shut eye so wife and I can get up at 5a to leave by 6a to make it to Mendota by 7:30a.

Who will we be seeing on the Rockford/Mendota bus?

I don't have the skills to do this, but I think it would be fantastic if someone could figure out a way for those of us going to IGOLD to print an IC nametag with the IC logo, your screen name, and your icon photo. That way we could meet and greet in person, rather than ending up standing next to someone you'd "recognize" if you saw one of their postings and not knowing. Any interest? Anybody out there with the skills?

That sounds like a great idea.... Not sure if this is what your talking about,, was able to use Microsoft office to usepost-3405-132737427202.png a basic name tag template

I know this is kinda late, but...

I picked up a package of Avery Name Badge labels on my way home tonight, and made myself a custom label similar to what Jay6 did above. If you would like your very own custom name badge, let me know and I can print it out tonight and bring it with me tomorrow. It would be great to put some faces with the names of members here.

-- Frank

I would normally be working til 12a or 1a-ish. However I have a semi-flexible schedule. I came in early today so I can get off at 10 and get some shut eye so wife and I can get up at 5a to leave by 6a to make it to Mendota by 7:30a.

Who will we be seeing on the Rockford/Mendota bus?

I and my daughter will be there getting on in Mendota. I thought about breakfast at Ziggys but decided to eat light instead. We'll be wearing yellow. :thinking:

Eugene

Folks, you'll hear this tomorrow on the buses and before we leave the convention center but it can't be said enough. KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS! Emotions are high, our rights are being denied and we have every reason to be upset but we have to keep our composure. One negative sign, one raised voice or foul language and magically the press will come out of the wood work.

Be Firm, Be Strong, Be Polite

What are the chances HB148 could be called during IGOLD today?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Pretty much none. We're waiting for the task force to finish their jibber jabber.

Side note, I'm chilling at the legislator look up table.

Archived