NEW GUN CONTROL RECRUITMENT MEETING ANNOUNCED FOR NORTHWEST SUBURBS

bear226

URGENT ALERT - YOUR ACTION REQUIRED

GUN GRABBERS TURN UP THE HEAT

NEW GUN CONTROL RECRUITMENT MEETING ANNOUNCED FOR NORTHWEST SUBURBS

GUN OWNERS NEED TO BE THERE!

The gun controllers are pulling out all the stops to build support for a major clampdown on your right to keep and bear arms and to undo the concealed carry law. The past few weeks have seen several announcements for gun control recruitment meetings at various suburban locations.

THIS WEEK - ROSELLE IS THE TARGET OF THE ANTIGUNNERS

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=86exi4bab&v=001YCG7_2nRMIpvnvC5jxW0hoC8MOar9Kdoig96hXI1QChK2yw_UPnr0ZDgat3orQPnoJ6CxLrt18VKZ1Flcg-YpEF0wH1flY7X_pBJERnk1b8%3D

I just got the email from Crytowski. Interesting that it says nothing about guns. I supposed the ISRA is making the assumption that it will be part of the agenda. Here's the text of what was sent out:

"Dear Friends,

As your state senator and one of your representatives in Springfield, it is important that I maintain an open dialogue with my constituents. With that in mind, I am pleased to announce that Rep. Michelle Mussman and I will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, April 17th, 2014. The event will be held at the Roselle Village Hall, located at 31 S. Prospect St., from 7:00-9:00pm.

Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about what Rep. Mussman and I have been working on in Springfield and to express their opinions on important state government issues."

Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about what Rep. Mussman and I have been working on in Springfield and to express their opinions on important state government issues."

This, to me, given Kotowskis history on firearms issues more than reconciles our presence and involvement in any public appearances he makes to speak about his opinions on important state government issues.

I did some homework last night on Kotowskis hometown formats, repetitive statements about carry, and other phrasing that I can sieze as a transition into truth....

can someone give me some insight into the format tonight?

Q & A?

Open forum?

Comment period?

I have a few people who have volunteered to give me the floor by proxy if they are being overtly selective in who they will allow to speak....

but I would love to know how these things usually run so I can properly prepare my tie ins.

Craig??? Anyone?

Rocco

This, to me, given Kotowskis history on firearms issues more than reconciles our presence and involvement in any public appearances he makes to speak about his opinions on important state government issues.

I did some homework last night on Kotowskis hometown formats, repetitive statements about carry, and other phrasing that I can sieze as a transition into truth....

Q & A?

Open forum?

Comment period?

I have a few people who have volunteered to give me the floor by proxy if they are being overtly selective in who they will allow to speak....

but I would love to know how these things usually run so I can properly prepare my tie ins.

Craig??? Anyone?

Rocco

Rocco,

Mussman is definitely anti-gun and we know where Kotowski stands. Her last statement to a meeting was "If you don't like my stance then feel free to vote me out". I've been trying to do that ever since, she is my State Rep.

Her last meeting was a Q&A session. Funny thing is with this meeting, she doesn't say anything about discussing firearms or firearm rights - but don't let this persuade any of you from not attending - I would not let my guard down. She abruptly cancelled her last town hall meeting. I would welcome you taking the floor if given the opportunity. I will also be in attendance.

Just checked the Village of Roselle website, they list Village Hall being CLOSED Thursday, April 17, 2014 for "records day".

Doesn't mean they won't be open for the meeting tonight, but it makes you think....

Well, I'm heading over...

Well, the meeting happened, it was a "yearly" meeting scheduled by the Village of Roselle, their mayor opened the meeting, and introduced herself, ALL the Village Trustees, then the State Representative Michelle Mussman, and State Senator Dan Kotowski

By the way, Kotowski is, to me, Mr "right?" "right?' "right?" I don't know if that is verbal pausing, or a logic trap, or both... eventually it was annoying. NO it's NOT RIGHT, Mr. K.

Seating was about 8 rows of 8 chairs,which filled quickly, plenty of people standing, 25 to 50 % over capacity of the room IIAC. AND out the door a bit...

NoCarry signs addressed by Steve, First. He took Kotowski to task about gun free zones in general, and nocarry in all churches, Kotowski MERGED his explanation of churches and inverted signage, making it sound like one issue ("post to allow carrying in church??) No ground gained either side, both are dug in.

BUT Kotowski KNOWS he whacked the hive and the inhabitants are buzzing around looking for something to sting.

I faded out (things well in hand) the back door as generalities of the Pension mess seemed to persist in discussion.

Rocco, good to me you!! Hi Craig, and Don Bekelski...

OH, and BTW it LOOKED like Kotowski had 2 security professionals spotted through the standing crowd near the front - I COULD be wrong, but my spidey-sense was kicking up a storm.

Mark it was great to meet you also, Steve did a great job but they shut it down early on.

I was up for six hours last night watching his meetings, debates and sessions on firearms and self defense law, prepping the Rocco "war" plan for my commentary, and I was left standing with Craig Celia playing with the AC and wondering who was getting ready to throw a shoe. At least tomorrow CCW will be the ONLY topic.

Rocco

Rocco could always consider that prep for the meeting in Deerfield on 4/22 with Drury, ICAHV, and Moms Demand Action.

What do you say Rocco? Drury is the one pushing to get VFWs and truck stops to be GFZs. He's in bed with Highland Park, and is crapping on a couple thousand active duty military living in his district.

Well, it was a respectful, respectable show of force. "We're NOT going away"... Believe me, he GOT the message. :nono:

He's just incapable of acting upon it. period.

He claims to have been a victim of an armed robbery, and that drew him to ICHV,

where he met his wife, the sister of someone who was criminally shot in the head.

I missed the perfect opportunity to heckle chime in: "But , WE'RE NOT those criminals, we fear prepare for them too".

Q & A?

Open forum?

Comment period?

Craig??? Anyone?

Rocco

Rocco,

Mussman is definitely anti-gun and we know where Kotowski stands. Her last statement to a meeting was "If you don't like my stance then feel free to vote me out". I've been trying to do that ever since, she is my State Rep.

Her last meeting was a Q&A session. Funny thing is with this meeting, she doesn't say anything about discussing firearms or firearm rights - but don't let this persuade any of you from not attending - I would not let my guard down. She abruptly cancelled her last town hall meeting. I would welcome you taking the floor if given the opportunity. I will also be in attendance.

I try to vote Mussman out every chance I get! Can't stand her.

Archived