Joe Biden and his Gun-Grabbing Advisers

mauserme

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-joe-biden-gun-grabbing-open-borders-soft-on-china-advisers

Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden and his gun-grabbing, open-borders, soft-on-China advisers

Don't know what Joe Biden really believes? Look at the company he keeps

OPINION: By Tucker Carlson | Fox News

Biden also wants less dissent from the population. The president-elect knows what we all know, which is that an armed society is an independent society. That's why he's hired Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., as a senior adviser. Richmond plans to disarm law-abiding Americans, not criminals. People who commit gun crimes are now being let out of jail, but people who have done nothing wrong and tried in good faith to protect themselves and their family will be punished. That's not speculation, by the way. Here's what Richmond told CNN last year:

RICHMOND, AUGUST 2019: If it is a buyback, then I'm all for it. If it's a mandatory buyback, I think then you may run into some complications, but the thought of it does not offend me, and it sounds like something I could support.

BIDEN DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TOUTED 'MANDATORY BUYBACKS' OF ASSAULT WEAPONS

Gun control didn't play a large role in the 2020 campaign. There was almost no discussion about it for six months. But it's becoming clear that preventing Americans from defending themselves and their families is a big part of the Biden agenda, and that's part of the reason that campaign manager Jennifer O'Malley Dillon is the next White House deputy chief of staff. At a time when a record number of Americans have purchased legal firearms to protect themselves from skyrocketing crime, Dillon has called for the confiscation of more than 10 million legally owned firearms. We're not making that up. That's not propaganda. Dillon said it herself:

DILLON: A plan that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war. The assault weapons ban is very, very important and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there, and I think there's 15 or 16 million.

"I think there's 15 or 16 million." She doesn't know the number. She doesn't know anything. Imagine what she knows about firearms: "What end does the bullet come out of?" She doesn't know, but it doesn't matter. She plans to seize them anyway. Mandatory buybacks are seizure, the taking of private property by force. Not because the people who own those firearms have done anything wrong, they haven't. Jennifer O'Malley Dillon just doesn't think you should be allowed to have them.

So what's that going to look like? What's it going to look like when the Biden administration tries to disarm law-abiding Americans? We'll find out.

Archived