Illinois General Assembly 5/23/2018

mauserme

Discussion has turned to, and continues to be using taxes for school resource officers.

I have no problem paying taxes for that, hardening schools. It's a right step that will have a positive effect on this, unlike banning guns. I wonder if the Dixon incident, and the El Paso with a pump shotgun and revolver, have knocked some sense into them.oi

Discussion has turned to, and continues to be using taxes for school resource officers.

I have no problem paying taxes for that, hardening schools. It's a right step that will have a positive effect on this, unlike banning guns. I wonder if the Dixon incident, and the El Paso with a pump shotgun and revolver, have knocked some sense into them.oi

+1. If paying slightly more in taxes means armed officers in every school in For it

So they go thru the AV in declared painful minutia and avow it was not well thought out but they refuse to give their own bills the same scrutiny...they make my head hurt.

The House Judiciary Committee?

Yes, Mayfield

Sorry, posted in wrong thread

HR1127 CREDIT CARDS-GUN SALES

I know it is only a resolution but...

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1127&GAID=14&DocTypeID=HR&LegId=112780&SessionID=91&GA=100

Synopsis As Introduced

Urges Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Bank of America, and J.P. Morgan Chase to reclassify gun sales as high-risk and implement the appropriate precautions.

5/23/2018 House Filed with the Clerk by Rep. John Connor

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1127&GAID=14&DocTypeID=HR&LegId=112780&SessionID=91&GA=100

Synopsis As Introduced

Urges Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Bank of America, and J.P. Morgan Chase to reclassify gun sales as high-risk and implement the appropriate precautions.

Because criminals are known to not only buy all their guns from Indiana Mississippi Kentucky now, but to use their credit cards to get the points while they're at it.

Sheesh

Synopsis As Introduced

Shows how little they know. Used to work for MasterCard. They don't issue the line of credit. The member banks do. It is the issuer of the actual line of credit that would classify sales as 'high risk'. Fairly certain Visa is the same.

Synopsis As Introduced

So they want to cut the state police and other agencies off from buying ammunition and firearms?

That is what is happening to New York.

These representative are so out of touch with what is happening in the real world.

Archived