San Francisco resolution drafted to declare NRA a terrorist organization

steveTA84

This is how it begins with a town like SF declaring NRA and its members as terrorists. MSM will run with it. Suddenly NRA members are the worst of the worst. Why stop there? Right wing extremists are also the worst of the worst. Next it will be all right wingers.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-9-11-right-wingers-terrorists

I would absolutely buy a "Proud Domestic Terrorist" shirt with the NRA logo if such a product was added to the NRA store.

Due to WLP, I'm not NRA, but I think I'd buy and wear that t-shirt.

I have recently started my easy pay life membership ( about 5 months ) before the big dustup at the NRA. I had decided to stop paying because of the bruha going on untill San Francisco said the NRA was a terrorist org. That was enough for me to send more payments. I intend to become a life member.

One more thing and this is just my opinion , without the NRA our gun rights would be gone or at least very much hampered in what we could own and do with firearms.

I need to work on the San Fransisco terrorist outfit for Halloween.

Dianne Feinstein was a San Francisco Supervisor and Mayor .... perhaps something with a bikini would do ... just sayin' ...

Dianne Feinstein or Pelosi mentioned anywhere near the word bikini provokes the most retched visions. Let's avoid tainting Halloween in this manner!

• 3 weeks later...

NRA-ILA

On Sept. 23, the office of Mayor London N. Breed, in conjunction with City Attorney Dennis J. Herrera, issued a memo to all San Francisco city department heads basically declaring the resolution a bunch of hot air with no legally binding effect whatsoever.

"The Resolution," according to the memo, "does not impose any obligations on City Departments or members of the public." In particular, "no department will take steps to assess the relationship between City contractors and the NRA, and no department will take steps to restrict any contractor from doing business with the NRA or to restrict City contracting opportunities for any business that has any relationship with the NRA."

The city's legal counsel obviously understood the untenable legal position of trying to enforce or give affect to the resolution, and the mayor not only declined to sign it but officially disavowed it with the Sept. 23 memo.

The actual resolution, however, has not been repealed by the Board of Supervisors, and the Mayor's Office released an additional statement where she seemed to offer continued support for the resolution.

Archived