Photo

Tim from Military Arms Channel spells out what we face, plus Feinstein's admission for confiscation!

Bump-stock Dianne Feinstein gun control

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Casey773

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

Please watch and share this video and call the Republican turncoats he listed.

#2 snooter

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

There is no doubt any gun ban will come from the repubes....i sense a shift from gun bans though..more concerning is a 2 box limit on ammo per month...i think its going there..oh an f the nra...

#3 GT1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:43 PM

While this bill has no real chance of going anywhere, the ultimate irony(hypocrisy) is the GOP republicans are the movers on gun control.  I thought they were good for just that one thing, anyway. 

gun totin' liberal
All fundamental liberties are interrelated. When you weaken one, you weaken them all, even if it is not immediately apparent to the short-sighted and fearful.

#4 TRJ

Joyful Stoic

• 6,888 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

http://www.chicagotr...1011-story.html

Ryan says bump stocks should be dealt with via regulation, not legislation

#5 kevinmcc

• Members
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

There is no doubt any gun ban will come from the repubes....i sense a shift from gun bans though..more concerning is a 2 box limit on ammo per month...i think its going there..oh an f the nra...

I could handle two 1,000 round boxes a month.

I don't see the bill moving, just appeasing the leftist masses by introducing.

Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, NRA
Life Member, Oath Keepers
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation

#6 TRJ

Joyful Stoic

• 6,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

a two box limit is basically begging the online vendors to start a subscription service where they automatically send you two boxes every month, your wife two boxes every month, your kids two boxes every month...in the end you'll still have people stockpiling...likely more of them that you have presently.

Ask yourself, if the Vegas shooter started buying guns for this attack last October, as it has been stated by the Sheriff, if he had started buying 50 rd boxes of .223 at the same time he still would have had 1100 rounds a year later in time for his attack. So what exactly would this new law have prevented?

Edited by TRJ, 12 October 2017 - 06:26 AM.

#7 snooter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:34 PM

a two box limit is basically begging the online vendors to start a subscription service where they automatically send you two boxes every month, your wife two boxes every month, your kids two boxes every month...in the end you'll still have people stockpiling...likely more of them that you have presently.

Ask yourself, if the Vegas shooter started buying guns for this attack last October, as it has been stated by the Sheriff, if he had started buying 50 rd boxes of .223 at the same time he still would have had 1100 rounds a year later in time for his attack. So what exactly would this new law have prevented?

Nothing..which is the reason so many of us oppose any restrictions...

#8 MrTriple

• Members
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:48 PM

I wouldn't worry too much, especially given the number of people (of both parties) up for reelection in 2018 and 2020 in states that Trump won.

Plus a major political shift has taken place, one that strongly favors limited government and greater personal freedom. Also consider that the fortunes of the gun control movement are tied up with that of the Democratic Party, which has experienced a political extinction at the state level and likely soon at the federal level as well.
"The point of [so-called "assault weapon" bans]...is not to ban firearms that are dangerous, it's to ban firearms that gun owners want to own because the people making the laws don't like gun owners. If we want to buy non-semiauto AR-style rifles, they'll ban those too, and for the same reason."

-Hapless

#9 JTHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

A new Dick's Sporting Goods opened today in this area and I went in to see what they had in reloading supplies.

Zip - zilch - NADA.

No .357 brass, no magnum primers, no W296 or H110, and no bullets.  Disappointing.

However, they were selling Remington Goldens 36 gr. HPs (525 rds.) at one box for $35 OR two for $50.  I know, they aren't that good a cartridge but they are enough for the plinking and varmint control I do.

I got these as this was the lowest price on bulk .22 LR that I have seen in over 5 years.  Surprisingly, the local Walfart has (as of the beginning of the week) those same 525 Remingtons as well as the 1,400 rd. buckets!  The 525s were going for just under $30 and the 1,400 for just under $74.  The price at Dick's was better, $0.047/rd. vs. $0.052/rd. for the 1400.

Edited by JTHunter, 13 October 2017 - 09:12 PM.

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#10 JDW

• PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

Don't take any of this stuff, nationally or at the state level lightly. If you have a few extra bucks, hit the NRA-ILA, NRA, and of course IC with a little extra cash. Fill in your witness slips, call, write, and email your reps. When big youtube guys like MAC and Nutn are nervous, so am I. Take action. That's my 2 cents. YMMV

JDW

Member of an awesome sportsman club

Pro2A forever

#Respect Military and LEO thank you for your service

#11 Casey773

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

I just sent this message to Tim because I think he has enough of a voice and audience nationally to start going after state anti-gun laws and make an impact. I'll be more than happy to call another state. We are ALL in this together!  If anyone on here wants to message him too:  https://twitter.com/MAC_Arms

Tim, can you please to a video for IL? We are getting clobbered starting Oct 24, SB1657 Gun Dealer Licensing plus  HB4120, HB4107, HB4112, HB4117.  TRUST ME, I am doing my part but we need your voice and audience for national push back against these anti-2A laws. Calls, emails, and run their fax machines out of paper! Let's stick it to the Chicago Democrats!! You can find them here: http://www.ilga.gov/...ion/default.asp

#12 yurimodin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

well looks like I need to get a bullet mold and start stocking up on "strike anywhere" matches :fear:

#13 JTHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:26 PM

well looks like I need to get a bullet mold and start stocking up on "strike anywhere" matches :fear:

Or a welding torch spark ignitor as it should last longer than matches and be impervious to water.

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#14 yurimodin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:53 PM

Or a welding torch spark ignitor as it should last longer than matches and be impervious to water.

Strike anywhere match tips can be used to make your own primers :devil:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bump-stock, Dianne Feinstein, gun control

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users