Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

Submitted without prints and I'm now at day 121. The state is supposed to have it to me in 120 days so they are now late and breaking their own law. Still shows "Under Review" with Inspect element still showing "SUBMITTED">Under Review. I remember seeing someone in this forum began contacting certain individuals to help push their approval through since it was now beyond what the state is legally required to have done in time. Who do you contact to help push it through?

Submitted 02/02/2019 without prints. Expired 04/21/2019. Day 129 yesterday, Under Review, inspect element showed Approved. Day 130 today shows Active 06/12/2019 Exp 06/12/2024. Shows New FOID Card number that now matches CCL number. Reading previous posts sounds like they are issuing new FOID Cards also with the new number? Now its just the waiting game until they arrive.

Renewed on 2-4-19 with 3 hour cert submitted 02-04-19 as well

ISP website showed via Inspect Element "Submitted" [under Review]

Status changed on 6-11-19 via Inspect Element to "QC_Verified" and later same day to "Approved" and website displaying [under Review]

Status changed on 6-12-19 via Inspect Element "Active" and website shows "Active" with expiration date 5 years from status change to Active
Expiration date 04-10-19 on original card
Original application was without prints.

Now just waiting for card to arrive in the mail.

Went Active this afternoon on day 122, submitted without prints. I wrote my state senator and state rep yesterday on day 121, complaining that the state is breaking its own law by not approving in 120 days and requested to approve my application promptly. This morning it showed Under Review with inspect element showing "Submitted-Under Review". Then later this afternoon it went Active. So the inspect element trick doesn't seem to work anymore. Not sure if my letter had anything to do with it being active, probably just a coincidence. New expiration date of 6/13/2024, so I got 4 months of free carry during the renewal time.

By way of comparison, I renewed my UT license online today. It took about 15 minutes, and it cost $25.75. They said it should take 2 to 4 weeks.

Big difference.

I renewed my Arizona CWP in February via US mail. TOTAL time from when I dropped the renewal in the mail to receiving a new card in my mailbox was 10 days.

My UT CFP came in today's mail. Two weeks exactly for renewal. No 'under review' for weeks and weeks, etc.

Renewed on 2-4-19 with 3 hour cert submitted 02-04-19 as well

ISP website showed via Inspect Element "Submitted" [under Review]

Status changed on 6-11-19 via Inspect Element to "QC_Verified" and later same day to "Approved" and website displaying [under Review]

Status changed on 6-12-19 via Inspect Element "Active" and website shows "Active" with expiration date 5 years from status change to Active

Expiration date 04-10-19 on original card

Original application was without prints.

Now just waiting for card to arrive in the mail.

Card received on 6-15-19

131 days from renewal submission to card received.

Archived