Closing in on his "Führer” himself? Aka Madigan

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 cls74

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

https://www.chicagot...jkje-story.html

Federal agents have raided the Far South Side home of Kevin Quinn, a former top political operative for House Speaker Michael Madigan and brother of the 13th Ward alderman, the Tribune has learned.

The FBI executed a search warrant in mid-May at Quinn’s home in the 10300 block of South California Avenue in the West Beverly neighborhood, according to three sources familiar with the investigation.

Edit: should have been Führer

Edited by cls74, 26 June 2019 - 07:58 PM.

#2 BobPistol

• Members
  • 9,097 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:12 PM

I wish Madigan would get busted and join Blago behind bars. 

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#3 cls74

• 3,248 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:15 PM

Don't we all, it would almost make things worth it and maybe, hopefully, just maybe wake the voters in this state up.

Doubtful on both counts, but one can always hope.

#4 Flynn

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:51 PM

Two peas in the same pod!

http://www.madigan-quinn.com/

The Madigan – Quinn Service Offices are located at 6500 South Pulaski Road, 2nd floor, and at 6014 South Central Avenue. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our staff specialize in cutting bureaucratic red tape and are equipped to assist you with a variety of requests.

Anonymous leakers, leak anonymously about the anonymous leak.

—Anonymous

#5 Gamma

• Members
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:03 PM

I think you mean Fuhrer... although there is plenty of furor to go around.
Illinois' FCCA is a prime example of the maxim that sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

#6 cls74

• 3,248 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:16 PM

I think you mean Fuhrer... although there is plenty of furor to go around.

Yes. I was not able to correct the title of thread, but placed an edit at bottom of post.

#7 steveTA84

• 4,729 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for the FBI is actually doing their JOB!!!!!!

Edited by steveTA84, 26 June 2019 - 09:46 PM.

#8 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,604 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 04:32 AM

You know it has to be the Feds because the IL AG will never investigate corrupt Illinois politicians.
Thats not The Chicago Way.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#9 SiliconSorcerer

• Members
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:51 AM

I keep saying there is a God.

You give peace a chance; I'll cover you if it doesn't work out.

NRA Benefactor Member

Gun Owners of America

Remington Society of America Life Member

Ruger Collectors Association Life Member

Texas Gun Collector Honorary Member

Colt Collectors Association Honorary Member

Ruger Society Honorary Member

etc etc etc

#10 Nanook

• 1,231 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:13 AM

I think I'd rather see Madigan and Cullerton in orange jumpsuits than win the lottery. Not that I play the lottery, it's a tax on people who are bad at math. 

But the thought gives me "a shiver up my legs" ala Chris Mathews. LOL

They belong in the IL gov wing at Terre Haute. 

“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices.” -- George Orwell

#11 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:33 AM

Too bad we can't hold current and former AG's accountable for any of the corruption they let slide on their watch.  I'm gonna keep my hopes up that this is a very big hill with lots of dirt sliding down it and a former female AG gets lumped in with it.

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#12 spec4

• Members
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:39 PM

We'll see.  They've been stealing from the public for decades.  Wonder what's going on that the feds are finally jumping in.

#13 RS1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:47 PM

Man, Kevin Quinn is a dbag.

https://www.chicagot...-htmlstory.html

#14 Tim85

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:01 PM

Persistent. I'll give him that.

#15 Colt guy

• 1,385 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

Im thinking she didnt want to got out with this ***** ***
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

#16 Flynn

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

Wow, this guy is nothing short of a sexual predator...

—Anonymous

#17 papa

• Members
  • 6,113 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:01 PM

I have reached my limit of free viewing.  They want me to give them money to read the article.

#18 Flynn

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

I have reached my limit of free viewing.  They want me to give them money to read the article.

If you use Chrome, install this addon, go to page, and click to disable javascript, it works on I would say about 50% of the news site paygates.

https://chrome.googl...ggiiccfje?hl=en

There are similar addons for other browsers or you can manually turn on/off javascript

You can also try the time proven but annoying refresh page and as soon as the page pops but before the paygate pops press ESC repeatably, it's all about timing and it depends on how big of delay there is before the paygate pops up, some sites are easy others impossible using this method...

You can also use this site just prepend the URL with https://outline.com/ it will bypass most paygates seemlessly but sometimes misses some content.

So you get https://outline.com/...-htmlstory.html

Edited by Flynn, 27 June 2019 - 03:18 PM.

—Anonymous

#19 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 20,732 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

Open it in a private window.

#20 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 5,121 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:25 PM

Blago would shank him
Have all boated who fish?

#21 kevinmcc

• Members
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:15 PM

You know it has to be the Feds because the IL AG will never investigate corrupt Illinois politicians.

If I was IG and had evidence, I would not investigate either.

I would ask the FBI to investigate and give them the evidence.

That way there can not be any conflict of interest tainting the case.
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, NRA
Life Member, Oath Keepers
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation

#22 Flynn

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:27 PM

If I was IG and had evidence, I would not investigate either.

I would ask the FBI to investigate and give them the evidence.

That way there can not be any conflict of interest tainting the case. 

The IG for the last 16 years had a clear and obvious conflict of interest, kind moots the point doesn't it?

And Kwame Raoul has conflict of interest all over him as well, until the IG is no longer a political cronie of those that need to be investigated (and lilkely woven into the crimes) I doubt we will seen any legitamate investigations form the IG.

The only real hope lies in the Feds or a special investigator appointed by the courts.

—Anonymous

#23 Nanook

• 1,231 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 09:49 AM

Remember, ol' Kwame is "just getting started" according to his campaign ads. 

Getting started at what is still to be determined. 

I'm anticipating more of the same, only the names have been shifted around. 

“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices.” -- George Orwell

#24 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

Probably also from the fact that they'd be hard pressed to find a judge that wouldn't have to recuse themselves due to intimacy with the accused - and you know judges from surrounding states couldn't be bullied into exonerating the graft that would be revealed.
You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#25 cls74

• 3,248 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:17 PM

Link may go behind paywall, posted all text 

https://www.sj-r.com...ent-for-speaker

Screenshot_20190701-141703_Chrome.jpg

CHICAGO — Southeast Side mechanic Joseph Nasella has heard a lot the last three decades as he’s jumped on and off a bunch of government payrolls and worked on political campaigns.

Even so, the request from House Speaker Michael Madigan’s team struck him as “strange.”

Political operative Kevin Quinn wanted Nasella to help a no-name candidate get on the ballot in a 2016 Democratic Illinois House primary to run against Madigan himself.

Why would Madigan’s forces want to put up a candidate against their own powerful guy?

When Nasella asked, he said Quinn gave him “a poker face.” At the time, Quinn was a key part of Madigan’s political organization. But he was ousted last year following sexual harassment allegations. Last month, the FBI raided Quinn’s West Beverly home, sources told the Tribune.

Nasella’s account of what transpired in late 2015 emerged among new, never-before-seen depositions in a federal lawsuit that alleges Madigan pulled off one of Chicago politics’ oldest tricks: putting sham candidates on the ballot to confuse voters and siphon support from a more formidable foe.

A separate set of depositions disclose that a Madigan precinct captain said a friend helped him collect voter signatures for one of the candidates running against the speaker. But it was the friend’s name that appeared on the paperwork, which made it more difficult to connect Madigan’s team to the candidate.

Taken together, the new depositions shed additional light on the lawsuit’s allegations that Madigan and his political army conspired to place two phony candidates with Hispanic-sounding names in the race to draw votes from an ambitious Latino challenger and enhance the speaker’s already overwhelming chance of winning reelection.

Madigan denies the allegations in the suit brought by failed 2016 candidate Jason Gonzales. Attorney Michael Kasper, who is representing Madigan’s political organization, declined to comment because the case is ongoing.

#26 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,461 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:38 PM

Link may go behind paywall, posted all text 

https://www.sj-r.com...ent-for-speaker

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190701-141703_Chrome.jpg

CHICAGO — Southeast Side mechanic Joseph Nasella has heard a lot the last three decades as he’s jumped on and off a bunch of government payrolls and worked on political campaigns.

Even so, the request from House Speaker Michael Madigan’s team struck him as “strange.”

Political operative Kevin Quinn wanted Nasella to help a no-name candidate get on the ballot in a 2016 Democratic Illinois House primary to run against Madigan himself.

Why would Madigan’s forces want to put up a candidate against their own powerful guy?

When Nasella asked, he said Quinn gave him “a poker face.” At the time, Quinn was a key part of Madigan’s political organization. But he was ousted last year following sexual harassment allegations. Last month, the FBI raided Quinn’s West Beverly home, sources told the Tribune.

Nasella’s account of what transpired in late 2015 emerged among new, never-before-seen depositions in a federal lawsuit that alleges Madigan pulled off one of Chicago politics’ oldest tricks: putting sham candidates on the ballot to confuse voters and siphon support from a more formidable foe.

A separate set of depositions disclose that a Madigan precinct captain said a friend helped him collect voter signatures for one of the candidates running against the speaker. But it was the friend’s name that appeared on the paperwork, which made it more difficult to connect Madigan’s team to the candidate.

Taken together, the new depositions shed additional light on the lawsuit’s allegations that Madigan and his political army conspired to place two phony candidates with Hispanic-sounding names in the race to draw votes from an ambitious Latino challenger and enhance the speaker’s already overwhelming chance of winning reelection.

Madigan denies the allegations in the suit brought by failed 2016 candidate Jason Gonzales. Attorney Michael Kasper, who is representing Madigan’s political organization, declined to comment because the case is ongoing.

Oh this is RICH...

Thanks cls74...

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Sgt. Phil Compton (ishmo), "L" Company (RANGER) 75th Infantry - 101st Airborne Division (Vietnam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a brave soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 3rd Brigade - 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#27 chislinger

• Members
  • 6,523 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:55 PM

Our staff specialize in cutting bureaucratic red tape and are equipped to assist you with a variety of requests.

The red tape they put there so they could make a lucrative living cutting through it. This is how the crony corruption works in Illinois. See also the "expeditors" of building permits in Chicago.
"I'm not worried about following the U.S. Constitution." - Washington County, Alabama Judge Nick Williams

#28 borgranta

• Members
  • 5,859 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:47 AM

https://www.chicagot...jkje-story.html

Federal agents have raided the Far South Side home of Kevin Quinn, a former top political operative for House Speaker Michael Madigan and brother of the 13th Ward alderman, the Tribune has learned.

The FBI executed a search warrant in mid-May at Quinn’s home in the 10300 block of South California Avenue in the West Beverly neighborhood, according to three sources familiar with the investigation.

Edit: should have been Führer

Who will get arrested by the feds first the governor for tax evasion or Madigan for corruption?  Taking all bets.

The following referral code will grant provide a new User of Uber a free ride up to $15
donaldd4557ui

#29 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:33 PM

What ever happened to that kid that tried to run again MM?  I wonder what he has to say about this?

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#30 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,461 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:05 PM

What ever happened to that kid that tried to run again MM?  I wonder what he has to say about this?

He's probably with Al Capone... somewhere...

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Sgt. Phil Compton (ishmo), "L" Company (RANGER) 75th Infantry - 101st Airborne Division (Vietnam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a brave soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 3rd Brigade - 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users