The All Time Record Delay?

richp

Hi,

I have a personal acquaintance whose appeal was filed in December 2016, and just received a permit in August 2018.

A faulty reply to one misunderstood question, straight forward proof provided of the corrected response, and only 20 months later -- voila!!!

How screwed up is Springfield that correcting a simple paperwork error takes that long?

Just ventilating ...

Rich Phillips

Hi,

I have a personal acquaintance whose appeal was filed in December 2016, and just received a permit in August 2018.

A faulty reply to one misunderstood question, straight forward proof provided of the corrected response, and only 20 months later -- voila!!!

How screwed up is Springfield that correcting a simple paperwork error takes that long?

Just ventilating ...

Rich Phillips

One of our members here answered a question wrong way back at the beginning and he contacted his representative and it just took a few extra months. Glad to hear that he got his permit.

Hi,

Just ventilating ...

Rich Phillips

Uhhhh... you've been around this forum long enough to know!! LOL!

Hi,

As I understand it, Valinda became involved in this at some point. It's great that she is willing to be such a valuable resource.

But it still took an inexcusably unreasonable amount of time to rectify a simple mistake.

Rich

I doubt anyone would disagree with ya'!!

And... Valinda is a God-send for us all!!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I wish we could get faster results. A grave concern is if we lose the current Governor, we would most likely lose other key folks who are trying to fix problems with the system.

Since the FCCL review board is appointed by the governor I'm afraid if we loose the current governor we will end up with a "may issue" review board that will side with the objecting party to prevent citizens from being able to carry because the new governor is anti CC.

• 1 month later...
Yes upon The objection, the very next time I logged in to check status on isp website there was a drop down informing me of every detail of the objections beginning with Who objected. At the very end is a list of items which essentially were written statements along with court dispositions rebutting those objections that needed to be presented to the Review Board. My advice would be to get all of your court dispositions ahead of time. There is a short window allowed to submit everything you have and although you can request more time I would take the chance of my file being sat to the side as they wait on me to get my ducks in a row.

Archived