Photo

Firearm Defense Attorneys in IL

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 MrSmallie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:37 PM

Just wanted to mention that I reached out to Gayle Schor on March 20.  On March 21 she responded and asked for more info.  I supplied the info later that day, and have not heard anything else from her.

I don't know if she thinks my case would be too difficult (though I wouldn't think so...), maybe she's too busy, maybe, maybe, maybe.  

#122 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 13,546 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 06:11 AM

https://www.dui-crim...weapons-charges

Id like to add Glenn Sowa to the list.
He is in Geneva and practices in DuPage, Will and Kane counties.

He also does expungements.

Law Office of Glenn M. Sowa, LLC in Geneva, Illinoisis dedicated to defending the rights of people throughout the Chicago metropolitan area, including the cities of Geneva, DeKalb, Wheaton, Joliet, Downers Grove, Elgin, Aurora, St. Charles, Naperville, Batavia, Bolingbrook, Darien, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Woodridge, West Chicago, Warrenville, Winfield, Carol Stream and Lombard as well as Cook County, Will County, DeKalb County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County and McHenry County.

© 2019 Law Office of Glenn M. Sowa, LLC | 524 W. State Street, Unit 2, Geneva, IL 60134 | 630-232-1780

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#123 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 4,991 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:25 PM

Joel A. Brodsky Attorney at Law 8 S. Michigan Ave. Suite 3200 Chicago IL 60603 V(312) 541-7000 F(312)541-7311 jbrodsky@joelbrodskylaw.com www.joelbrodskylaw.com
Attorney Joel Brodsky suspended from federal court in Chicago for a year for bizarre antics https://www.chicagot...0418-story.html
Have all boated who fish?

#124 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 15,992 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:36 AM

Attorney Joel Brodsky suspended from federal court in Chicago for a year for bizarre antics https://www.chicagot...0418-story.html

Oh, not good.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#125 aka

• Members
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:18 AM

Any attorneys in the Naperville-Wheaton-Warrenville or Dupage County. I just want to have some names in my phonebook - just in case. 

Thank you

AKA

--------------------------------
IL CCW License Instructor
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Member
Glock Armorer

#126 FarmHand357

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:49 PM

Any attorneys in the Naperville-Wheaton-Warrenville or Dupage County. I just want to have some names in my phonebook - just in case. 

Sign up for CCWSafe; not only will you get the names of attorneys and locations in Illinois (as well as other states), their services if, God forbid, you ever need them, are paid for...

Punish the crime, not the freedom

#127 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,546 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:28 AM

See post 122 above. Glenn’s Sowa.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users