Photo

Chris Kennedy: We will seize their rail lines...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 C0untZer0

Contributing Member in Arrears

• Members
  • 12,247 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

Bolshevism is never more than skin deep with "progressives." "Do it our way or else!"

You know it man !

INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Edited by C0untZer0, 06 August 2017 - 10:05 AM.

Mayor Bloomberg himself has recently turned his attention from oversize soft drinks to gun control, confirming the tendency of the Progressive to go from nanny to tyrant.
- N. A. Halkides -

#32 Illini_Guns

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

front.jpg I own this and can leave this Democrat controlled state any time I want to and really getting close to doing that   

Edited by Illini_Guns, 16 August 2017 - 02:00 PM.

#33 Ocellairs

• Members
  • 9,373 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

I'm curious as to how the gangs know what trains, which rail car, and when the trains are in the train yard.

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

For I dipped into the Future, far as human eye could see; saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

#34 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

I'm curious as to how the gangs know what trains, which rail car, and when the trains are in the train yard.

lucky guess?

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#35 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 17,329 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

lucky guess?

These aren't targeted thefts.  It's completely random whether they get guns, Xbox consoles, tube socks or anything else they think they can sell.

That's one of the arguments against some of the security measures that have been discussed - they would act to identify cars that would be more appealing to the thieves.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users