Wisconsin CCW

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 101abn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:17 PM

Anyone here from Wis that applied with there Illinois CCL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολὼν λαβέ

#2 spec5

Nuclear Member

• Members
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:15 PM

Anyone here from Wis that applied with there Illinois CCL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you live in Wisconsin you couldn't legally retain your Illinois CCL. Does Wisconsin say that you can use another CCL for proof of training?

Edited by spec5, 02 November 2018 - 07:17 PM.

NRA Member Life Member
ISRA Member
Illinois Carry
Pershing Nuclear Missile 56th Field Artillery Brigade Veteran
1/41 Field Artillary Germany

#3 101abn

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:49 PM

An active or expired CCL is good for proof of training. Just applied online, 40.00 , 21 days to issue

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολὼν λαβέ

#4 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

My son used my class (back when I used NRA BP for the first 8) for his WI CCW. No problems.

You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#5 101abn

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:13 PM

Yea all is good,  There is a form that i had to sign verifing that i had an active or expired out of state CCL  that i had to upload with a copy of my CCL.

Did not have to upload the actual traing certificate

Μολὼν λαβέ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users