What is more important getting rid of Obama or getting a true conserative in office?

Len S

I will never vote for Romney. He is no more a friend to gun ownwers than obumma has been. Check his record and his past stances.

Also check his court appointments. Only slightly better than oba's record

If he gets the nod I will be voting 3rd party

As has been said many times before and will be in the future, that's a vote for Obama. Haven't we learned ANYTHING over the last 20 years at the Federal and State level about third party candidates?? And as for voting your conscious and all that, you can wait until Obama appoints the 5th liberal Judge to SCOTUS and both Heller and McDonald get reversed in the courts to begin that conversation. We gotta get behind the most conservative candidate on the ballot that can win. If that's Ron Paul, great!! If that's MItt Romney, fantastic!! We'll live to fight another day and move further to the conservative side in the next election. If Obama wins another term, there are those that say we might not HAVE another election.

Think about it.

Tim

I will never vote for Romney. He is no more a friend to gun ownwers than obumma has been. Check his record and his past stances.

No-one here is enthusiastically supporting Romney. I think most would agree he is no friend of firearm owners. But I still beg you to rethink your stance (if Romney wins the primary.) There is a 100% chance the next president will either be whoever wins the Republican primary or Obama. Anything other than voting for that person in the general election is the same as a vote for Obama. If you like what Obama’s done with that country, fair enough. If (like me), you’re sick to death of him, then please realize that sometimes you just have to hold your nose and vote for “bad” to avoid having “Worse” happen.

Romney will not be a friend to firearm owners and the 2nd amendment, but he won’t be a strong enemy either. He’ll just do whatever is popular at the moment. Obama will use every ounce of strength to destroy us.

Regarding court appointments: Romney will likely end up picking a moderate, but somewhat conservative justice. He will “ride the middle”. Romney needs to keep the Republicans at least appeased, if not thrilled. Obama will pick a left-wing nutjob. He will do everything to support his left-wing moon-bat base. Plus, it fits in perfectly with his philosophy and his past.

As has been said many times before and will be in the future, that's a vote for Obama. Haven't we learned ANYTHING over the last 20 years at the Federal and State level about third party candidates?? And as for voting your conscious and all that, you can wait until Obama appoints the 5th liberal Judge to SCOTUS and both Heller and McDonald get reversed in the courts to begin that conversation. We gotta get behind the most conservative candidate on the ballot that can win. If that's Ron Paul, great!! If that's MItt Romney, fantastic!! We'll live to fight another day and move further to the conservative side in the next election. If Obama wins another term, there are those that say we might not HAVE another election.

Think about it.

Tim

Hey, the GOP are the ones that went scorched earth on conservatism.

Think about it.

Tim

Hey, the GOP are the ones that went scorched earth on conservatism.

Xwing states it very well in the response above.

Still taking bets; losers pay $10.00 to Illinois Carry if Obama wins, if he loses I'll cover every bet. Illinois Carry wins no matter what.

I don't see much confidence here in the GOP winning the W.H. in Nov. I thought Gravyboy would certainly take up this bet, seeing as how he had a tag-line from Charlie Krauthammer saying that Obama would be a 1-term Pres., although he's removed that one now.

C'mon guys, even if you lose, you don't since Illinois Carry wins. Only one taker so far. I enter every raffle my gun club has. I've never won, nor do I care if I lose since all proceeds go to the club.

Either admit Obama's got it or take the bet. No losers here, I'm not gonna gain a thing. Do it out of duty for our cause if for no other reason. Otherwise ya'll just lookin' cheap.

Still taking bets; losers pay $10.00 to Illinois Carry if Obama wins, if he loses I'll cover every bet. Illinois Carry wins no matter what.

I don't see much confidence here in the GOP winning the W.H. in Nov. I thought Gravyboy would certainly take up this bet, seeing as how he had a tag-line from Charlie Krauthammer saying that Obama would be a 1-term Pres., although he's removed that one now.

C'mon guys, even if you lose, you don't since Illinois Carry wins. Only one taker so far. I enter every raffle my gun club has. I've never won, nor do I care if I lose since all proceeds go to the club.

Either admit Obama's got it or take the bet. No losers here, I'm not gonna gain a thing. Do it out of duty for our cause if for no other reason. Otherwise ya'll just lookin' cheap.

I didn't respond to the bet because were still not sure who's going to be running against Obama but I'll make the bet anyway. I'm in for $10 bucks to go to Illinois Carry if Obama gets tossed in November.

Lots of stuff happening between now and November especially with the Supreme Court decisions regarding Obiecare and Illegal Immigration, the economy plus add to that the lawsuits that will be brought once Richard Cordray/CFPB or the NLRB release their first rule those nominations can then be challenged in court.

Where i live you can't even get previous Obama supporters/Democrats to say they will back him.

Great, thanks to hear from the loyal opposition, nobody can lose on this bet. I'm on the hook to match STM, Gravyboy77, Mr. Fife (glad you're in Dawg), & jkrzos (Fng? Glad you're in, welcome.), but for only $40.00?

Nobody else here has as strong opinions as these gentlemen about Obama losing in `12? These guys are ready to back-up their opinion with cash, they're not just giving talk, which is cheap, they're ready to buy whisky, which costs money. Nobody else even believes enough in their opinion to bet $10.00? Either there's some really poor people here or there's some people not to certain of their beliefs. Seriously, $10.00 is THAT important on a matter of belief? I don't get the money if I win, Illinois Carry does. And if I lose, I'll look like a fool & Illinois Carry will still get the money.

The bet's still open, speak up.

Archived