MY TCN# strates with a L##### not working

jpearson

I have helped students/customers submit 75 plus (maybe over 100) applications on three different computers. On all three computers that I have used I could not use the number pad to enter the live scan number. I have to use the numbers on the top of the keyboard. This only happens with the live scan numbers. Any where else in the application ( address, drivers license, phone number) works with the number pad. Kind of weird, right. Doesn't make any sense. Don't know if this helps you but I figured id throw it out there. By the way, anyone else run into this?

Trying to submit prints and my TCN number is L#####L########

when i attempt to enter it it is requiring a LS prefix and my number will not work

Any one have the same problem???

TCN# Should begin with a LS#####L########. Did they hand write the TCN# on the Form they gave you? Also check what TY said.
^^This.. total of 16 characters, IIRC.

L10998L######

I tried a second atempt and put in LS10998L#### and it went all the way through.

TCN number was a sticker printed out when Done. it is very clear.

Any one know who to call and folow up with at ISP? Monday?

If it accepted it with the LS prefix, it should be good... otherwise, it would've told you your TCN didn't match any that had been submitted.

L10998L######

I tried a second atempt and put in LS10998L#### and it went all the way through.

TCN number was a sticker printed out when Done. it is very clear.

Any one know who to call and folow up with at ISP? Monday?

LS 5numbers L 8numbers. Call the vendor and ask them if the sticker should of had an "S" after the first L. They say yes, your good to go. Sounds like a sticker mis-print.

I have helped students/customers submit 75 plus (maybe over 100) applications on three different computers. On all three computers that I have used I could not use the number pad to enter the live scan number. I have to use the numbers on the top of the keyboard. This only happens with the live scan numbers. Any where else in the application ( address, drivers license, phone number) works with the number pad. Kind of weird, right. Doesn't make any sense. Don't know if this helps you but I figured id throw it out there. By the way, anyone else run into this?

Yes. I have run into this.

Will the application go all the way to the end if the TCN number is wrong?

I got to the end and I am under review?

If you log back in, does it show the pic that was taken when you are printed? It may take a couple days, but I believe it will show up there, or see if it shows a .jpg file attached to the application.

This was a bug early on. The picture should not show up anymore.....

Archived