Photo

Tool bar wacko.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ocellairs

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

..for some reason, I'm unable to use the tool bar. I can see them but unable to click on them. What do I need to do? That's not the only thing when typing I get a contimious line a mile long. Then if I need to correct something I need to use the arrow keys on the keyboard to backup.

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

For I dipped into the Future, far as human eye could see; saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

#2 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

At the top left of the toolbar there's an icon that looks like a light switch. Click that and see if your other tools come back.  That might also fix your word wrap.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

#3 Ocellairs

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

....okay, who turn my light switch off?

TKS!

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

For I dipped into the Future, far as human eye could see; saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users