And this is why Trump messed up by banning bumpstocks

steveTA84

• 1 month later...

. He's a worse Anti than the vast majority of the Dem candidates.

That's not possible!

Looks like is possible and what I said is true. I'm a member of the Firearm Policy Coalition and received this email yesterday.

Pres. Trump made big headlines with his speech this week to the UN General Assembly, but the media buried the biggest one of all...

According to media reports, the President met with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday behind the scenes to discuss gun control.

And Ardern is now saying Trump showed great "interest" in a New Zealand-style gun buyback program.

Oppose New Zealand Style Gun Confiscation!

“It was a conversation around our buyback and obviously the work that we have done to remove military-style semi-automatics weapons and assault rifles... I referenced the fact that actually Australia had gone through a similar process and we really learned from them.” Ardern said.

We find it incredibly concerning that Pres. Trump met with a known gun grabber just 24 hours before the House held a hearing on an "Assault Weapons" ban.

What's more, Trump is reportedly still mulling what gun control measures he might support. And meeting with the leader of a country who just implemented one of the most sweeping gun confiscation efforts in history is NOT a good sign.

There is no good reason to meet with a tyrant like Ardern to discuss gun "reforms." So we can only infer Trump is sympathetic to such gun grabs.

And it's with that in mind that we are urging you to keep up the pressure on the White House.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming Pres. Trump won't push gun control because he hasn't made an announcement or is blaming the Democrats.

So contact Trump - RIGHT NOW - and let him know that you oppose turning America into New Zealand.

The fact Trump is even listening to an overzealous gun confiscator is deeply troubling.

And with gun confiscation being one step away on the best of days, the country should be on red alert as of today.

Don't let Trump think that buybacks are acceptable for one instant. Contact him NOW!

Stay Free,

Firearms Policy Coalition

. He's a worse Anti than the vast majority of the Dem candidates.

That's not possible!

Looks like is possible and what I said is true. I'm a member of the Firearm Policy Coalition and received this email yesterday.

Pres. Trump made big headlines with his speech this week to the UN General Assembly, but the media buried the biggest one of all...

According to media reports, the President met with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday behind the scenes to discuss gun control.

And Ardern is now saying Trump showed great "interest" in a New Zealand-style gun buyback program.

“It was a conversation around our buyback and obviously the work that we have done to remove military-style semi-automatics weapons and assault rifles... I referenced the fact that actually Australia had gone through a similar process and we really learned from them.” Ardern said.

We find it incredibly concerning that Pres. Trump met with a known gun grabber just 24 hours before the House held a hearing on an "Assault Weapons" ban.

What's more, Trump is reportedly still mulling what gun control measures he might support. And meeting with the leader of a country who just implemented one of the most sweeping gun confiscation efforts in history is NOT a good sign.

There is no good reason to meet with a tyrant like Ardern to discuss gun "reforms." So we can only infer Trump is sympathetic to such gun grabs.

And it's with that in mind that we are urging you to keep up the pressure on the White House.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming Pres. Trump won't push gun control because he hasn't made an announcement or is blaming the Democrats.

So contact Trump - RIGHT NOW - and let him know that you oppose turning America into New Zealand.

The fact Trump is even listening to an overzealous gun confiscator is deeply troubling.

And with gun confiscation being one step away on the best of days, the country should be on red alert as of today.

Don't let Trump think that buybacks are acceptable for one instant. Contact him NOW!

Stay Free,

Firearms Policy Coalition

I hope he was just being kind. Gun by back? The heck with that.

Thank you Molly for all you do!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived