• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#211 ChicagoRonin70

The Landlord of the Flies!

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

I couldn't open either link in Chrome.

“One can never underestimate the idiocy of those determined to be offended by things that don't affect their real lives in the slightest.” —Me

“Hatred is the sharpest sword; the desire for peace is armor made of willow leaves in the face of an enemy who despises you, as neither alone will stop a strike that is aimed at your neck.” —Samurai proverb

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.” —Robert Heinlein

“I reserve the right to take any action necessary to maintain the equilibrium in which I've chosen to exist.” —Me

"It ain't braggin' if you done it." —Will Rogers

Gb1XExdm.jpg

#212 Gamma

• Members
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

We would need to ask, if a non-resident obtained an Illinois CCL and then moved to Illinois, do they still have a valid license or will they need to reapply as a resident?

Since this was bumped, I started re-reading the thread and this caught my attention. I wonder if this situation has occurred and what the result was?
Illinois' FCCA is a prime example of the maxim that sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

#213 TomKoz

• Members
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

We would need to ask, if a non-resident obtained an Illinois CCL and then moved to Illinois, do they still have a valid license or will they need to reapply as a resident?

Since this was bumped, I started re-reading the thread and this caught my attention. I wonder if this situation has occurred and what the result was?

Simple. They would lose their CCL. Anyone that moves TO Illinois could not possibly pass a mental fitness test!!
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#214 JTHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:02 PM

Simple. They would lose their CCL. Anyone that moves TO Illinois could not possibly pass a mental fitness test!!

Definitely not!! :pinch:  :no:  :rofl:

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users