Say goodbye to your firearms & any chance that we have of winning

vezpa

I will run. Start the petition to get me on the ballot

Proud local 130 plumbers union member for near 20 years.

$ I stand for State funded everything for everyone. Total government control of my life. Im willing to sell my soul to the devil and trample the constitution. $

What else do I need to put on my radio ad?

These are desperate times so you gotta go transgender. What liberal wouldn't want to play a part in electing the first trans Governor in America !!! Thanks Buddy we got your back on this.

WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN PURPLE, SORRY.

$ I stand for State funded everything for everyone. Total government control of my life. Im willing to sell my soul to the devil and trample the constitution. $

These are desperate times so you gotta go transgender. What liberal wouldn't want to play a part in electing the first trans Governor in America !!! Thanks Buddy we got your back on this.

I can’t do purple on mobile either. I just use dollar signs as quotation marks to signify sarcasm.

I can’t do purple on mobile either. I just use dollar signs as quotation marks to signify sarcasm.

So the Trans thing? You're onboard?

So the Trans thing? You're onboard?

Whatever it takes. That’s the liberal in me speaking out

As bad as [former Democratic Gov. Pat] Quinn was, Rauner’s worse,” McCann told POLITICO. “The state is worse off. The state of our bills, the pension liability.

I'm thinking McCrap needs to wake up and realize it's been 4 more years of Madigan running the state since Quinn left office. He's a political stooge in IL if he believes anything will change until Madigan is gone. He's been the speaker since '83 (excepting 95-97) and has controlled reapportionment for years. Illinois primarily has a Madigan problem, (amongst others) not necessarily a Rauner problem.

Maybe JB tossed some his "off shore" and tax free millions at McClown. This is clearly a by design play, and not in the name of healthy politics by any stretch. Fricken Illinoiz.

I don't know if The Blob set this spoiler up or not and I don't think The Blob is too worried about Rauner but I'm sure he'll have some rich friends donate to the McCann campaign to get lots of ads out against Rauner. You can kind of tell by the McCann attack on Rauner that this is revenge because he doesn't really say much about The Blob other than Chicago Billionaire. Maybe Rauner can resolve some issues with McCann before this gets worse because Rauner knows he's screwed otherwise.

Seems like pure revenge to me, a kick in the nuts, but I'm sure that if he seriously going to run against Rauner that he will get some money from the left one way or another. This really sucks. We needed every % of voters we can get to even have a chance of a Republican Governor. Very depressing :(

I will guess there will be quite the fight over validating his petition signatures. I think I heard on the local news this morning he will need 50,000, of course I am guessing there will be lots of money for paid gatherers. Along that same note Rauner I am sure will have plenty of people to challenge the signatures, and that would be his best bet to keep Mccrapola off the ballot.

I will do nothing to help this bought and paid for man without honor, if he wanted to be governor he should have run in the primary. My question is if someone does present me with a petition is it more problem for them if I refuse to sign or use an obviously fake name such as Mickey Mouse or Valadimar Putin? Mickey Mouse because Mccrapola is now a joke and VP doesn't believe in free and fair elections. I am thinking about the fake name and address remembering other petitions for things I did support being challenged and one bad name on a sheet seemed to be a problem for the whole sheet. Jim.

And he already has his first Union donor. I don't think he will drop out. From that capital fax it sounds like he has lots of personal and business debt. It sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing. Wrenching Rauner's campaign, getting paid by all the unions that hate Rauner, and funneling that money into his pocket.

Local 150 makes no attempt to hide their agenda, and they aren't coughing up $50k to see this clown drop out at the last minute. Maybe the only solution is for Rauner to just pay him off.

http://local150.org/slides/vote/

Archived