Let's Get This Done!

mauserme

While I am lucky enough to fall under the law enforcement exemption that's been in nearly all the scary gun of color bans that have been proposed, my Rights should not be greater off duty than those citizens without badges in their wallets.

There's talk of them offering buyouts for senior personnel at my agency. Kansas, where my FIL lives taxes pensions but it's looking better and better each day.

Thank you for not being selfish and standing up for the Constitution and speaking out going and telling it like it is. You see where this country is going. Their Mo is do as I say not as I do. They don't disarm their bodyguards. We need more people like you, God bless you.

DuPage County at one time was one of the most the most Republican Counties in the US. No longer

They Democrats moved out of Crook to escape the crime and corruption and brought the corruption with them.

Three local Republican politicians cast their lot with Madigan and cast anti-gun votes this last session. Two of them even took campaign donations from the Moms and bragged about it.

Nybo and Olson both lost. Curran kept his seat even though his D opponent is the niece of Cullerton

I guess the antis gave Nybo and Olson their money but not their votes.

That's what turncoats get. They took campaign donations from Bloomberg, the moms get paid by Bloomberg to do his bidding.

Curran is good for nothing but a step toward getting Cullerton out of the Majority Leader spot. Curran never met a gun restriction he didn't like. Sad to say, considering I went to grammar school with the guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DuPage County at one time was one of the most the most Republican Counties in the US. No longer

They Democrats moved out of Crook to escape the crime and corruption and brought the corruption with them.

Three local Republican politicians cast their lot with Madigan and cast anti-gun votes this last session. Two of them even took campaign donations from the Moms and bragged about it.

Nybo and Olson both lost. Curran kept his seat even though his D opponent is the niece of Cullerton

I guess the antis gave Nybo and Olson their money but not their votes.

That's what turncoats get. They took campaign donations from Bloomberg, the moms get paid by Bloomberg to do his bidding.

Curran is good for nothing but a step toward getting Cullerton out of the Majority Leader spot. Curran never met a gun restriction he didn't like. Sad to say, considering I went to grammar school with the guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe you can talk to him.

I'm graduating college this spring. My long-term plan is like one of the posters, three years top - but after that I am out. I will try and look for a job that is out of Illinois, or located by a WI or IN border town, or leave the Chicagoland area altogether. I think JB will have to focus on bigger issues instead of gun-control, though I'm not going to underestimate him. Setting some extra money aside for an AK build, if I'm going to be in this state for three years, I might as well make it worth my time. We should fight this legislation with everything, so at the most we can say we gave it our all.

I think JB will have to focus on bigger issues instead of gun-control, though I'm not going to underestimate him.

Honestly, I think you might be playing naive.

I have little doubt that there will be a flurry of gun-control measures hitting the both Houses ASAP, passed and sent to JB. The antis in the Houses have been salivating for trifecta control and the ability to do this, they won't hold back. On the bright side, Illinois is arrogant when it comes to court challenges and it's going to provide a slew of ripe cases to take to the new Supreme Court.

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker

13h13 hours ago

More

We cannot continue to stand on the sidelines as our houses of worship, workplaces, schools, and colleges become crime scenes. As we grieve with the Thousand Oaks community, we are also working to bring sensible gun reform to fight for the safety of our communities

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., November 25, 2018 at 04:40 AM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., November 25, 2018 at 04:40 AM - No reason given

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker

13h13 hours ago

More

We cannot continue to stand on the sidelines as our houses of worship, workplaces, schools, and colleges become crime scenes. As we grieve with the Thousand Oaks community, we are also working to bring sensible gun reform to fight for the safety of our communities

Yep. It’s coming

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker

13h13 hours ago

More

"Progressives" protected by armed security are always the first ones to EXPLOIT tragedy by calling for civilian disarmament as a way to stop future attacks. This shows the sick mindset of a liberal.

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker

13h13 hours ago

More

Yep. It’s coming

I'm looking forward to another spending spree. Anyone want to make a prediction when this self-righteous BS passes?

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker

13h13 hours ago

More

Yep. It’s coming

I'm looking forward to another spending spree. Anyone want to make a prediction when this self-righteous BS passes?

They will probably hit the ground running at full steam. They probably figure that they will only have 3-12 months to ram this stuff through (and down our throats) before we can start fighting back.

We turned into Illinoisafornia yesterday without the beauty of the ocean, mountains, and palm trees. We're financially doomed just like Cali too. OY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing by at the ready mauser. Dear Lord, we're gonna be busy and YUGELY disappointed when all is said and done. Oh, and it's going to cost us more financially too. LOL, so we got that going for us.

Not to argue but what makes you believe California is doomed financially? The facts say different. Last I checked they had a surplus. What have I missed?

You know something? Im looking forward to the ground fight. Ive gathered enough evidence via research and FOIAs to really hammer people at town halls. The Moms and their beta male husbands would be a blast to confront in a public setting. I have some great ideas how to showcase their hypocrisy and fake agenda (safety)

Can you get FOIAs of people who have been red flagged. It's pretty Orwellian and tears up the Constitution and people's rights.

We turned into Illinoisafornia yesterday without the beauty of the ocean, mountains, and palm trees. We're financially doomed just like Cali too. OY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing by at the ready mauser. Dear Lord, we're gonna be busy and YUGELY disappointed when all is said and done. Oh, and it's going to cost us more financially too. LOL, so we got that going for us.

Not to argue but what makes you believe California is doomed financially? The facts say different. Last I checked they had a surplus. What have I missed?

Here is what you have missed:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/04/19/the-top-four-reasons-california-is-unsustainable/#3a2fbe673a23

Archived