Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

So I got the result on why I’m being objected. I have a report of domestic battery to which I was never convicted of at all. Who can help me out. Also mind you that it was my ex-wife who had made the reports against me and to which now that we are divorced have a better relationship as parents to my daughter and a mutual respect. Also I’m trying to get into the DEA and hoping that this doesn’t effect me for that.

Have they asked you for a Response??

Yea it did! I already responded and still waiting! Currently status shows under board review.

So I got the result on why I’m being objected. I have a report of domestic battery to which I was never convicted of at all. Who can help me out. Also mind you that it was my ex-wife who had made the reports against me and to which now that we are divorced have a better relationship as parents to my daughter and a mutual respect. Also I’m trying to get into the DEA and hoping that this doesn’t effect me for that.

Have they asked you for a Response??

Yea it did! I already responded and still waiting! Currently status shows under board review.

I’ve been UBR for 2weeks haven’t asked me for a Response hopefully they never do...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my letter from the State Police today for CCL renewal, mine doesn't expire until 2/15/20 so I was surprised I got the letter so early.

And it’s never too early, kinda.......

Check the ISP site and see if your button is active?

As being posted here, most are taking 120 to 180 days or more.

My button came open 4 1/2 months early!

Have you tried the phone number?

Id have to say that after dialing it you would be able to answer your question your self.....

So was it one question answered yes instead of no?

Or was it several answered yes instead of no?

I know these are the hard questions being asked, but its hard to help with different posts from your end!

When you BOTH applied together, how/why would the answers be different from your wifes to yours?

You need one or more of the following:

MollyB again to look into this

Your local representative to get involved, make an appointment, lay it ALL out from the start.

Your senate rep would be the last reach out, with the same as above for the representative appointment!

Very few, less that 1% get through to the ISP directly.

There are back door numbers and e-mails which only the very few connected peeps have.

That short list is posted above..........good luck

Day 119 submitted without prints. No change at all during that time. Ugh.
==========================================================
Status Issued Expiration Number
Under Review n/a n/a Pending

I did the Inspect Element "trick" and this is what was there - <span class="APPROVED">Under Review</span> so I am guessing it is Approved. It is kind of archaic way of seeing status though.

I'm more of a "View Page Source" kind of guy but I don't see APPROVED anywhere in the source so yours is different. Nearing 100.

It took 8 months to get my CCL renewed (with my house rep's help for the last 2), I may have been the first person to also have "other" license?

Have you tried the phone number?

Id have to say that after dialing it you would be able to answer your question your self.....

So was it one question answered yes instead of no?

Or was it several answered yes instead of no?

I know these are the hard questions being asked, but its hard to help with different posts from your end!

When you BOTH applied together, how/why would the answers be different from your wifes to yours?

You need one or more of the following:

MollyB again to look into this

Your local representative to get involved, make an appointment, lay it ALL out from the start.

Your senate rep would be the last reach out, with the same as above for the representative appointment!

Very few, less that 1% get through to the ISP directly.

There are back door numbers and e-mails which only the very few connected peeps have.

That short list is posted above..........good luck

The reason for the difference between my wife's questionnaire and mine is that I answered mine as a Veteran who went to a few one hour outpatient treatments for PTSD.

The only letter I got from the ISP stated that i answered yes to one or more of the preliminary questions, of which i knew exactly which one i had answered yes to. The question was "Have you ever been a patient of a mental health institution/facility" (or something similar to that). As stated above, I sought outpatient help for PTSD.

All of that has been submitted and in fact Molly B. was the one who sent me the affidavit to send to the ISP. I filled the affidavit out and had it notarized, and then faxed it to the ISP.

New guy here.

Applied for CCL w/prints 5/24/2019. Absolutely no priors, flags etc. FOID for 20+years.

Kicked back on 8/21/2019 or so do to the fact my instructor / fingerprint & paperwork processor failed to check the box that I had the DD214 requirement met. Resubmitted correct app on 8/24.

Today, 10/22/2019 still under review. 152 days.

Renewed FOID couple of weeks ago, expires 1/2020. Under review.

This process should not take anywhere near this long. I know, its Illinois.

Thanks for all the info I have gotten here, I do appreciate it.

Resubmitted 8/24 starts the ccl clock again

Starting a foid renewal while ccl is pending might stop that process until the foid is done

Or they could run them side by side either way your new start date would be at best 8/24

That is just ridiculous. But what I suspected.

Thanks for the reply.

• 4 weeks later...

Starting a foid renewal while ccl is pending might stop that process until the foid is done

Or they could run them side by side either way your new start date would be at best 8/24

+88 days now and counting. 180days total.

Both FOID &CCL inspect element say SUBMITTED QC VERIFIED APPROVED so I am guessing, if I understand this correctly, I should have both in the mail before 2020? There should be a law that regulates this.....

• 2 weeks later...

+88 days now and counting. 180days total.

Both FOID &CCL inspect element say SUBMITTED QC VERIFIED APPROVED so I am guessing, if I understand this correctly, I should have both in the mail before 2020? There should be a law that regulates this.....

If you don’t mind me asking what’s this “inspect element” I keep seeing it

If you dont mind me asking whats this inspect element I keep seeing it

Your status in portal will show as under review or active. There are hidden statuses/stati that the ISP do not confirm nor discuss. Sub categories such as submitted, quality control verified, approved...discovered by a board member and viewable using browser inspect element feature. Shows you things are moving along but its not as accurate as it used to be when you could anticipate certain amounts of time in each step.

Your status in portal will show as under review or active. There are hidden statuses/stati that the ISP do not confirm nor discuss. Sub categories such as submitted, quality control verified, approved...discovered by a board member and viewable using browser inspect element feature. Shows you things are moving along but its not as accurate as it used to be when you could anticipate certain amounts of time in each step.

Care to share how I can look this inspect element up to see my status?

Tons of posts on the topic. (no offense intended) Board search is your friend.

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=70590&hl=

I was in submitted 30 or 40 days I think on initial app and over 90 on renewal so its difficult to analyze with the way things get processed today. They may go along in stages or complete all in a couple of days. Once Approved, card gets printed and you go to Active.

Tons of posts on the topic. (no offense intended) Board search is your friend.http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=70590&hl=

I was in submitted 30 or 40 days I think on initial app and over 90 on renewal so its difficult to analyze with the way things get processed today. They may go along in stages or complete all in a couple of days. Once Approved, card gets printed and you go to Active.

Thank you!!!

ummm, looks like many of those posts have been archived making board search a bit more challenging. Using Google may be useful until we see what new board search looks like.

heres a couple more.

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58270

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47753

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66043

• 2 months later...

Archived