Rep Jeff Keicher, “Java with Jeff” , DeKalb 7/20/19

InterestedBystander

Java with Jeff Listening Tour coming to DeKalb on July 20

Local residents with questions or concerns on issues impacting the State of Illinois are invited to attend an upcoming coffee hosted by State Representative Jeff Keicher, R-Sycamore, who announced his Java with Jeff Summer Listening Tour will include a stop in DeKalb from 9:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 20 at the Lincoln Inn, located at 240 E. Lincoln Hwy in DeKalb.

Complimentary coffee will be provided courtesy of Representative Keicher.

I am eager to meet with local residents to provide a recap of the spring legislative session and listen to their questions and concerns face-to-face, Representative Keicher said. DeKalb will be the next stop on my summer listening tour. I want to give everyone in our district an opportunity to meet with me and make their voice heard. Together we can create a dialogue on how to make Illinois a better place to live, work, raise a family, and get a first-class college education.

Constituents who are unable to attend the Java With Jeff but still wish to provide feedback to Representative Keicher can do so online by visiting repkeicher.com and clicking Contact on the homepage menu, or by calling the District Office in Sycamore at (815) 748-3494.

keicher-java-with-jeff-072019.jpg

Archived