To Donate to IllinoisCarry

Molly B.

We are very thankful for all our members and the many contributions they make on the Second Amendment front. Attending town hall meetings, filing witness slips on important bills, attending Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day, contacting and establishing working relationships with their elected officials, instructing firearms training classes, and mentoring other shooters are just some of the many, many ways you contribute to the important effort to defend and advance our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

If you would like to contribute monetarily, you are welcome to do so by clicking on "DONATE" below or by sending a check or money order to our corporate address:

IllinoisCarry
1111 W. North 4th St.
Shelbyville, IL 62565

Support IllinoisCarry and Advance the Right to Carry in Illinois

Donations made to IllinoisCarry.com are not tax deductible

DONATE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually had no idea how to become a "Supporting Member" on here until I saw this thread and then looked around and stumbled on the "Subscriptions" tab. I thought, based on other sites that I use, that "Subscriptions" meant an e-mail mailing list or newsletter. I would suggest changing that to "Support IllinoisCarry" or something similar, so people know exactly how to do that and where to look. It's confusing even to me, and I pretty much made a living being online for a good chunk of my career.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Renewed this past week as well

A different email address from your account email address?

Shouldn't be, I submitted via paypal on the 12th(see below) and it shows being withdrawn yesterday from my account. Chase app will not let me screenshot due to security. Not sure when it shows up on your end, might not have posted until yesterday? Also included email confirmation

Edited to remove images.

Edited by cls74

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...