IGOLD 2012 - Wed. March 7, 2012 - Don't Miss the Biggest Right to Carry Rally This State Has Ever Seen!

Molly B.

Are IGOLD shirts going to be sold?

I don't see anything about them here or on the ISRA site.

I'm sure they will, but I haven't seen them yet. I'm surprised they aren't available yet, with only 30 days to go.

Has anyone seen the design for this year's IGOLD t-shirt? They're different every year. My favorite was 2 years ago with the Gadsden flag.

Are IGOLD shirts going to be sold?

I don't see anything about them here or on the ISRA site.

I'm sure they will, but I haven't seen them yet. I'm surprised they aren't available yet, with only 30 days to go.

Has anyone seen the design for this year's IGOLD t-shirt? They're different every year. My favorite was 2 years ago with the Gadsden flag.

I have the flag shirt also. I think it is my favorite design too. I almost always get comments when i wear it.

I didn't notice many kids at IGOLD last year. What is the consensus on kids attending?

My son is 15 and very interested in gun rights since he knows I carry elsewhere and have lived in other states that are less restrictive. As he's a future voter I think it would be good for him to attend.

He's a strong enough student that I have no problem taking him out of school for the day, that's not an issue.

I didn't notice many kids at IGOLD last year. What is the consensus on kids attending?

My son is 15 and very interested in gun rights since he knows I carry elsewhere and have lived in other states that are less restrictive. As he's a future voter I think it would be good for him to attend.

He's a strong enough student that I have no problem taking him out of school for the day, that's not an issue.

milq, I think it's a great idea to bring your son, my son is coming, he is a little older 18, but it is a great learning experience for them.

milq, I think it's a great idea to bring your son, my son is coming, he is a little older 18, but it is a great learning experience for them.

My daughter is coming. At 22 she isn't really a "kid" anymore, but this is the first chance she has had to attend. Last few years she had mid-term exams during IGOLD. Since she graduated from college in December she finally gets to go. :thumbsup:

My daughter is coming. At 22 she isn't really a "kid" anymore, but this is the first chance she has had to attend. Last few years she had mid-term exams during IGOLD. Since she graduated from college in December she finally gets to go. clap.gif

By all means bring your kids!!! The Capitol building is truly a beautiful building, full of history and something to be proud of. Not to mention that he/she will be participating in the Constitutional right of free speech and get a glimpse of government in action.

We need more children in this movement, they are the future of gun ownership in IL.

Tim

IGOLD is truly a family affair. We encourage people to bring their children - it is a wonderful educational

experience and is a good stepping stone for passing the torch onto the next generation!

I made a post 2 days ago and nobody has answered it, even sent some PM's how do we order multible shirts, the check out only lets you order 1 size per style of shirt. and I need 2 sizes of one style! and 1 size in the other, Guess they are good on money ???

Contact MikeW here on IllinoisCarry. He is vice-president of the ISRA and has input on the IGOLD website.

• 2 weeks later...
So after attending the Alsip Townhall, we are now attending Igold!!! Ordered two hoodies, and bus tickets from Hodgkins. If anyone else will be on that bus let me know! By the way the meeting was excellent in Alsip. Of course no Monique Davis, or Will Davis who is my rep in Oak Forest. I emailed him this morning and let him know I was disappointed not to see him at the meeting

Archived