Madigan anti gun mailers?

InterestedBystander

This is why I started selling my guns months back. It’s over in my llinois.

That is the stupidest thing you can do if you intend to stay is this God forsaken state. Let's say you sell your AR now and then a AWB becomes law. How will you be able to buy another AR? Had you kept your AR and an AWB is passed you will still have your AR.

Agreed. That being said, I am starting to make plans to make like the old hockey goalie joke and "get the puck outta here" !!

Neither AZ or WY tax SS benefits, both are open carry (WY is "residents only"), but WY also doesn't have a state income tax and it has a lower level of state sales tax than AZ.

And Az is slowly turning blue, as more and more Californicators leave Cali for Arizona.

A shame. I have been waiting for the big one to hit California so I can buy my beachfront property in Arizona.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve had my Foid 46 years. Have amassed a considerable collection, there is no way I’m taking a chance keeping them. It’s been fun, never hurt anyone. I’m the one the ban is focused on, the law abiding gun owner. No street punk with high cap arms caresqee about the law or getting caught. Can’t shoot them anymore or trust neighbors not to turn on you. It’s over.

They pass a ban and we can’t talk about hiding them. That’s illegal and not allowed here. So Cabelas is getting them all.

Agreed. That being said, I am starting to make plans to make like the old hockey goalie joke and "get the puck outta here" !!

Neither AZ or WY tax SS benefits, both are open carry (WY is "residents only"), but WY also doesn't have a state income tax and it has a lower level of state sales tax than AZ.

And Az is slowly turning blue, as more and more Californicators leave Cali for Arizona.

I know !! That is one of the things that worries me !! Look at Colorado too with all of its Cali "refugees".

I know !! That is one of the things that worries me !! Look at Colorado too with all of its Cali "refugees".

Colorado was going to the pot several years ago when I lived there (Colorado Springs)

It's even worse now.

They all want out of Kommiefornicate, yet they seem to bring it with them, anyway, like a plague.

The same could be said for many of those partaking in the Illinois exodus, so many want out of Cook and DuPage but they bring the Cook/DuPage nonsense with them when they move to the collar counties or other areas of the US.

Some of the nonsense I read on Nextdoor from people in my 'neighborhood' who have recently (last 10 years) moved into the area, makes me wonder why they left Cook County since they appear to want to turn Lake County into New Cook County.

They all want out of Kommiefornicate, yet they seem to bring it with them, anyway, like a plague.

The same could be said for many of those partaking in the Illinois exodus, so many want out of Cook and DuPage but they bring the Cook/DuPage nonsense with them when they move to the collar counties or other areas of the US.

Some of the nonsense I read on Nextdoor from people in my 'neighborhood' who have recently (last 10 years) moved into the area, makes me wonder why they left Cook County since they appear to want to turn Lake County into New Cook County.

Absolutely agreed.

Sell them while there is still a market for them elsewhere in the country. Some of you don’t get it, it’s over in Illinois. The majority accepts the direction our government has been going . Most gun owners are not involved in pushing back. I see this talking to others I know.

It's great that you've decided to just give up and roll over, but don't think you'll encourage others here to do the same. That's not what we're about here.

Sell them while there is still a market for them elsewhere in the country. Some of you don’t get it, it’s over in Illinois. The majority accepts the direction our government has been going . Most gun owners are not involved in pushing back. I see this talking to others I know.

It's great that you've decided to just give up and roll over, but don't think you'll encourage others here to do the same. That's not what we're about here.

What is the primary purpose of the Second Amendment, to begin with?

For the citizens to be armed in order to be able defend against a foreign evasion or from any potential military coup.

Fact is if China enforced its mandatory military service and was able to send troops to the US, our military would be screwed.

We do not have enough soldiers to fight off a full fledged Chinese invasion, besides look where they would land first, gun control central California...

What California is doing should be forbidden on the grounds of National Security.

For the citizens to be armed in order to be able defend against a foreign evasion or from any potential military coup.Fact is if China enforced its mandatory military service and was able to send troops to the US, our military would be screwed.We do not have enough soldiers to fight off a full fledged Chinese invasion, besides look where they would land first, gun control central California...What California is doing should be forbidden on the grounds of National Security.

Excellent point on the Chinese. Our ground forces have the best soldiers and equipment ... but are pitifully few in number compared to our potential adversaries -- most especially here at home. Japanese generals during World War II did not want to Fathom an invasion of the US mainland, Reckoning that there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. In California today, there would be a snowflake hiding in every basement.

Archived