Suggestions for IllinoisCarry bumper sticker

Molly B.

We should stick to Right to Carry instead of Concealed Carry.

Maybe you should change your way of thinking.

What's your idea?

Buck,

FF is right on this... The "right" is specifically a "right to Keep and Bear," and that right "shall not be infringed." I personally have strong objections to "concealed carry" at any cost, such as, concealed carry by begging or pleading with government for the "permission" to do that for which I have a "fundamental," "natural," "God given" right. Now I realize that my views and my expectations exceed those of most folks on Illinois Carry, but I think we must press on for Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry and take what we can get along the way as a step in the right direction. For purposes of this thread and most discussions the term, "Right To Carry," is probably better terminology than, "concealed carry." For the general public, and the "general gun owner" if you say Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry they will immediately transpose that in their mind to "concealed carry." The difference is important on a Philosophical level and even on Legal level, at least in my opinion, YMMV...

Keep in mind that Illinoisistan has a complete BAN on the Right to Carry in any form on the Public way. That is, hopefully, the Achilles heel of the Chicago Machine... They want to RULE. Period.

Regards, Drd

There was some one on here awhile back doing some graphics they did chicago as the ball and chain and one of an assault comb. I can't recall the screen name right now but maybe we could talk him into doing a bumpersticker design.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I think his name was just "Chicago". He definitely has skills, he could probably whip something up in no time.

There was some one on here awhile back doing some graphics they did chicago as the ball and chain and one of an assault comb. I can't recall the screen name right now but maybe we could talk him into doing a bumpersticker design.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I think his name was just "Chicago". He definitely has skills, he could probably whip something up in no time.

IF THE YOUNG KNOW IT ALL'S HAVEN'T CHASED HIM OFF YET!

We should stick to Right to Carry instead of Concealed Carry.

Maybe you should change your way of thinking.

What's your idea?

Buck,

FF is right on this... The "right" is specifically a "right to Keep and Bear," and that right "shall not be infringed." I personally have strong objections to "concealed carry" at any cost, such as, concealed carry by begging or pleading with government for the "permission" to do that for which I have a "fundamental," "natural," "God given" right. Now I realize that my views and my expectations exceed those of most folks on Illinois Carry, but I think we must press on for Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry and take what we can get along the way as a step in the right direction. For purposes of this thread and most discussions the term, "Right To Carry," is probably better terminology than, "concealed carry." For the general public, and the "general gun owner" if you say Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry they will immediately transpose that in their mind to "concealed carry." The difference is important on a Philosophical level and even on Legal level, at least in my opinion, YMMV...

Keep in mind that Illinoisistan has a complete BAN on the Right to Carry in any form on the Public way. That is, hopefully, the Achilles heel of the Chicago Machine... They want to RULE. Period.

Regards, Drd

No he isn't RIGHT and you are NOT RIGHT either,IN MY OPINION !!!Did you read the the thread topic?,asking for IDEA'S for bumper stickers that will still work after we get RTC passed? I'm thinkin' a bunch of these BRAINS need to "come on down" to the everyday public people level and start talking better sense so the everyday voting population so hopefully they WILL vote for a CARRY law.What i mean,one IE;the general public does NOT know the difference between RTC and CC if you go out on the streets and ask them.Once they find out RTC "MIGHT" include the right to walk around with a VISUAL 45 on the hip,they sort of freak out.Don't get me wrong now,i am fully in favor of CC or OPEN carry,it's MY right,but since all these hard working and quote highly intelligent unquote people forming/making these laws,along with knowledgeable pro2A public are basically back to square one,i think it's time to use a MORE common SENSE approach for the next round and EXPLAIN to the PUBLIC how CONCEALED CARRY works in most of the other states.Not just a sticker on a bumper saying,Illinois RTC or CCW NOW.Most don't have a clue what either means until it is explained to them and when they think of an open carry they have some doubts about it.I say both of you are wrong and we need to get a FOOT in the door first.You might not understand what i'm trying to say,but i'll bet you most every voter i happen to know does.This thread was/is asking for ideas,nobody is wrong.Nobody is right.In my OPINION!

Is there already IllinoisCarry bumper stickers and other merchandise for sale somewhere?

YES but Not exactly from Illinois Carry but you can check with the www.isra.org and get an...

IT'S TIME

for concealed carry

in Illinois

Bumper sticker.I believe they have other mechandise for sale too.

If they are out of tose stickers,let me know.I have some left and will send you

a few.They are yellow with black lettering and really stand out.

Archived